Imglocker.com - User Reimbursement Thread (Please read for details on how to claim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmatthews

As the former owner of imglocker.com I will like to start this thread by extending my most sincere thanks and apologies to any users of imglocker.com that abided by our rules and earned fairly with our payment structure.
Imglocker.com has been shutdown and with that many users failed to receive their last unpaid earnings.

The purpose of this thread is to address that very issue.

Unfortunately I do not have valid or verifiable records of the most recent earnings each of the users on the site had at the time it closed so with the permission of the mods we have come to the agreement that the best remedial action to take is to pay every former member their last payment amount again as reimbursement.

With that said, If you are a former member of imglocker.com feel free to post in this thread and please PM me your paypal/payza email (it must be the one you used on the site) so I can confirm your last payment amount with you and proceed to send that amount to your account ASAP.

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back