ImgFox.net | Earn up to $7/1000 views - PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I was thinking...

You need to separate the advertisements, publishers & viewers.

Those who click through to see the picture ads appears and that is of course ok but people working on your site, every few minutes to shut advertisements, it does not work that way.

Do not get me wrong, we all learn every day, we do mistake and do good things and so on, I just want to improve your site, that's it. (feedback)

Publishers are not suppose to see advertisements while working on your site.
Viewers should see your ad, as it should be to generate incomes.
That's how do the biggest sites in this business.

I'm going to take your advice, I removed advertisements for uploaders. I appreciate the feedback.

We are brand new in this space and still testing things.

~BittFox

Sorry that i must say that, but your Rates are to low now 0,25$ for Germany ? And only 0,10$ most other EU Countrys are too low.

I'm still testing the rates, the reason why is because we count multiple IP address views. I'll probably raise them soon, people were hitting payout with almost no views because of multiple IP views.

If it's to low I will make it higher.

RRm9F5T.png

doesn't count downloads. why???
Bad script image

RRm9F5T.png

doesn't count downloads. why???
Bad script image

Hello i'm looking into the issue, it could be because the country isn't on the paid tier list or because the same IP address hit it's view limit/pay limit.

I'm going to look into it, we're still testing many things.
I just raised the rates up and modified the IP settings hopefully that should make it better.

We have paid out users already.
8el3gMt.png

Everything should be working correctly, i'll look into it though.

~BittFox

and again NO counting ...

$0.00 (from 23 items accross all PPD rate groups)

And i bet also NO support again

Hey, we're looking into it. I believe it may have something to do with clouflare caching the pages. We may need to disable cloudflare.

Edit: I just disabled cloudflare i'm going to see if it starts counting again.

Euh is this a joke ???

You run a imagehost on a shared hosting ????????

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back