Imgdrive.co - Earn up to $5,5/1000 views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a pending payout and decided to request another cashout since I reached the minimum amount but the system said I already have a pending payout and all of a sudden my balance went to $0. My earnings just disappeared please fix this.

I was request payment when required previously unsolved ... I lost all the money
please check for me!
acc:alosotm

I had a pending payout and decided to request another cashout since I reached the minimum amount but the system said I already have a pending payout and all of a sudden my balance went to $0. My earnings just disappeared please fix this.

me too!

Last edited:
Hi

I have a payout pending since 4th July. Please let me know when will i be paid. If you require any clarification please let me know

btw my id is pcunit

Last edited:
Hi

I have a payout pending since 4th July. Please let me know when will i be paid. If you require any clarification please let me know

btw my id is pcunit
Hi i sent you an email but didnt get reply from you

Let me check.

I did not see your email as you had sent it to my payment email instead of my registered/communication email.

Last edited:
is deception

wait until the user dials Minimal payment and send email

Your payment are on hold please give me your traffic source to proccess your payment
(Give me some direct links )

i answered in this email, wrote the ticket ... no response from the owner photohosting

+ the money disappear from the balance sheet

This month income: $12.59 ...

Account balance: $0.0127

$3.23PENDING ...

where do go 9.35$ ?? :cursing:

he is cheater!

Last edited:
is deception

wait until the user dials Minimal payment and send email

Your payment are on hold please give me your traffic source to proccess your payment
(Give me some direct links )

i answered in this email, wrote the ticket ... no response from the owner photohosting

+ the money disappear from the balance sheet

This month income: $12.59 ...

Account balance: $0.0127

$3.23PENDING ...

where do go 9.35$ ?? :cursing:

he is cheater!

:heiligenschein: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back