ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi imgdino. when I try to upload full folder with 50 pics with flash upload I must to wait 1 hour.. why that? sorry for my weak english I hope u understand me
have a nice day

[h=1]Dino Down[/h] We're now facing technical problems. As a result, the site is currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

admin please ... increase rates ...as most of the other major hosts like imagetwist, imageporter, imgchilli have increased there rates above $ 4 per 1000

No support - no payout .....

We told you on two different emails that we already processed payments last Wednesday because we were going to be unable to process them on Thursday, and if yours was still pending it will be sent on next payment batch.

Also, if you visit this

http://www.wjunction.com/111-affiliate-programs-promotion/170890-92.html#post1980056

You can see we already posted in the forum what we told you two times by email.

Thanks everyone for business, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Kind Regards,
Support

Why My account suspended
ID : soheib
Hello,

Your account has been terminated. Reason: Fake Traffic.

Traffic sources from traffic exchange website, not allowed. If you have any further questions regarding this, contact us via email.

All payments processed today, thanks everyone for business.

Kind Regards,
Support

my all links are dead.

when I look my pictures, I see that message ''img has been deleted'' What is wrong with dino? Do someone live the same problem?

what is wrong imgdino? Can you reply please? WTF?

Last edited:
[FONT=新細明體]it seems to be ok now , images back to normal ![/FONT][FONT=新細明體]
[/FONT]

[FONT=新細明體]Thanks .[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back