ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why imgdino.com looks down from here? Yaaakk! look like he is using Kimsufi server (Which is not even a server by the way)

Please fix it..

Thanks

It's not just you! http://imgdino.com looks down from here.
Try again, lol.

P.S.
It's up and down, just unstable.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

when I paste All BB codes to forums, they dont show up horizontal.
Please fix this .

I think i just noticed this error. So yea, please fix it.

i get complains that in the ads are many virus up to 3 virus opens when click a thumbnail .....

So far mine here ok but i think last 2 week i clicked my own pics and there's a ad from russian board my NOD32 report that's virus or something but just once. You better sent Dino an email for this issue.

when I paste All BB codes to forums, they dont show up horizontal.
Please fix this .

Hello,

We changed that yesterday, and received a couple of emails asking to restore it as it was.

I ask here so that members can tell me what they think and we will change it accordingly.

You want links like this:

link link link link

or

link
link
link
link

We will review our users opinions and make the necessary changes.

----

About the allegedly virus, we will discuss it with the advertising companies, we have no control over that. If they fail to give us a solution we will change our advertisers. We have not seen any malicious content on the ads, but as some users here complained we will contact our advertisers, this is not acceptable.

----

And finally, the server is not working well. We are doing the best we can, apparently is not enough, but you must understand that all your angry comments are not helpful at all. If you want to help, instead of leaving angry replys here, you may email us immediately as a problem occurs to support@imgdino.com, wherever we are we will correct the problem because we read our emails even if we are on the street. There is a user neo that email us whenever he detects a problem and this has been very helpful to us, we do not monitor it 24/7. You need to have patience, there are a lot of things to consider and we are acting the best we can, so please try to be supportive and have patience, instead of replying this thread every day saying that we are sorry we rather fix the problem for good, wich we are trying to do.

Regards,
Lucas

hmmm i think when the site is down , send email to you at support@imgdino.com make no sense ..
Because you will get that email when site is back up...
Better is a support desk ore email at other server then...

Yes it does. The server problems have nothing to do with the emails, if you send us an urgent email su support@imgdino.com, we will read it immediately, even if the server is not working properly. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back