ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Please bear in mind that you should request payments before 00:00 on Thursdays (GMT-5), if your payment is still pending, it means that you have requested it after that.

Kind Regards,
Lucas

Hello,

Please bear in mind that you should request payments before 00:00 on Thursdays (GMT-5), if your payment is still pending, it means that you have requested it after that.

Kind Regards,
Lucas

Alright. (y)

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Server down.

yes down ....
Pitty that this site have so much down time , i will have to leave this site this way
The have great rates , great support and pay at time...

But if i get banned from my forums where i post , because my previews dont works again , then i have nothing at this great site....

yes down ....
Pitty that this site have so much down time , i will have to leave this site this way
The have great rates , great support and pay at time...

But if i get banned from my forums where i post , because my previews dont works again , then i have nothing at this great site....

Hope they get a new server to resolve all this problem otherwise what you said might gonna happen, that's banned by most forums, boards.

Hello,

Server was down for few hs, it is being looked into. Thanks everyone for your patience, and please if our image hosting website is banned of any forum / site please do not hesitate to contact us about that and we will try to make an arrangement and fix it. MrDonkov your issue was resolved, please bear in mind that to get faster response you should email us at support@imgdino.com

Kind Regards,
Lucas

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Server down again, please do something against it. Too much down time are not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back