ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thanks everyone for feedback.

We are working very hard to ensure our users satisfaction. We will always process our payments on time, we are a serious business and we take our work seriously. You will never hear excuses from us, when there is a problem, we will let you know, when there is not, things will go as always, thursdays paying, users earning with the highest rates.

We thank everyone for giving us the chance to prove this to you. We will keep working to ensure the best service that we can provide. So, if you haven't yet tried our services, we invite you to do it, you will not be disappointed.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support Representative,
ImgDino.com

Hey, nice site. I'm a little concerned about the site being completely Add-less, or is it just me ? Will i even earn ?

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. The website is not ad-less, we have advertisers, if that is what you mean. Of course you will earn, just register and start making use of our affiliate program, you will see results immediately.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support Representative
ImgDino.com

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. The website is not ad-less, we have advertisers, if that is what you mean. Of course you will earn, just register and start making use of our affiliate program, you will see results immediately.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support Representative
ImgDino.com

(Sorry to intrude, but I think you were confused by his statement)

He means the main website, Dino.

$stocome, there is no need really to put ads on any page other than the main download page. I've been testing it and it almost doesn't seem worth it. Brings in another $35/day, but, looks weird to me. So in conclusion, it's nothing to judge him by or be concerned about. You'll be hard-pressed to find a reputable host with ads on the main page. I wouldn't have even tested it myself if it wasn't google adsense.

(Sorry to intrude, but I think you were confused by his statement)

He means the main website, Dino.

$stocome, there is no need really to put ads on any page other than the main download page. I've been testing it and it almost doesn't seem worth it. Brings in another $35/day, but, looks weird to me. So in conclusion, it's nothing to judge him by or be concerned about. You'll be hard-pressed to find a reputable host with ads on the main page. I wouldn't have even tested it myself if it wasn't google adsense.

Well then i guess it Is just me. The thing is, the image i uploaded gave me the html link for my site, i used it and when i click on it, it directs me direct to the download page, i.e., no 'Continue to image' or firecrackers on my screen or flying helicopters on the sides, not even once and that's what i meant when i said 'Ad-less'. i hope i clarified my self :)

Edit:
OHh i see.. : i have an adblock extension.. atleast now i know it works :p

Last edited:
It seems flash upload didn't works well, uploaded the pics but it didn't show up also the thumbnail size are different than the normal upload, please check, thanks.

FLASH upload does not work and thumb.sizes are not the ones each user selects :( also thumb. sizes on flash are different from the ones we have for normal upload. (300x300 is missed)

plz remove flash from site for further tests-implementation and re-add on weekend again hopefully. thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Flash upload is not yet finished, please do not use it. It is being implemented and worked out.

Kind Regards,
Lucas, Support Representative
ImgDino.com

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Hello,

Google Chrome extension available. Install it here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/enmalmnbooljblidlioicnakapcnddbb

Any more news or changes we will let you know.

Kind Regards,
Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back