ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you deleted your post imgdino :P ... thanks for posting that conversation in this thread . please post it again

Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who received payment last week, we have many more payments for this Thursday.

please add mozilla upload tools [addons].

We are currently developing the Mozilla Firefox plugin. I will announce here when it is done.

my statistic seems frozen .. please check my account .
username is royou

why you deleted your post imgdino ... thanks for posting that conversation in this thread . please post it again

I did not deleted anything, unfortunately Wjunction Database was rollbacked 2 days because of hacking.

Stats are counting well for all users. You were banned for infringing our Terms of Service.

"One person must have only one account. If we found a user signing up for more than one account, we will terminate all accounts and remove all earnings."

You were having usernames cboard and royou. Both of them are not welcomed at ImgDino anymore and are banned.

Server down.

All server issues are fixed now, we were experiencing a bit of overload on Mysql server.

Thanks everyone for feedback, if you have any concern do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support Representative.
ImgDino.com

add web-money please for payout ASAP

imgdino you miss my comment

Hello,

My mistake i missed it, we are not planning to add web-money right now but we will consider it for the future.

Thanks for the suggestion

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support Represantive.
ImgDino.com

Hey Lucas!

I recently started using ImgDino.com - it's a nice site and a great concept!

Would you please consider adding Skrill (Moneybookers) as a payout method in the future as well?

UZ

Hey Lucas!

I recently started using ImgDino.com - it's a nice site and a great concept!

Would you please consider adding Skrill (Moneybookers) as a payout method in the future as well?

UZ

Hello UZ,

Skrill is a good payment processor, we will be considering to add it after we are settled with our PP and PZ accounts definitely. However I can not guarantee any date or estimation. Thanks for the suggestion.

To everyone else remember that tomorrow is payment day, be sure to request it today so you can get paid.

If anyone should have any doubts please feel free to contact us at support@imgdino.com or with a PM here.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - ImgDino.com

and Thursday and my payment is still pending

Hello,

First of all, USA Time according to Google is 19:41 (EST) on Wednesday. According to WJ time, 12:41 AM on Thursday.

Secondly, payments are processed before Friday at 11:59 PM, so do not make this kind of comments as soon as the clock turns 12:01 AM on Thursday. Payments will be made in the course of the day, be patient.

Kind Regards,
Lucas - Support Representative,
ImgDino.com

Hi, I have started using ImgDino today, I have a request :

After uploading images you provide 3 types of link: Normal Link, Forum Link, HTML Link.
Can you also add URL Link in that ?
Example :
Untitled.jpg

Its easier for users to use this link because this type of link can be clicked & it would automatically open the ImgDino page.
But the normal link has to be copied and put in the web address bar separately & slightly inconvenient for users. It is difficult to make this manually also in case if users upload many images in a bulk.

Hope for consideration.
Thanks !

Last edited:
Hi, I have started using ImgDino today, I have a request :

After uploading images you provide 3 types of link: Normal Link, Forum Link, HTML Link.
Can you also add URL Link in that ?
Example :
Untitled.jpg

Its easier for users to use this link because this type of link can be clicked & it would automatically open the ImgDino page.
But the normal link has to be copied and put in the web address bar separately & slightly inconvenient for users. It is difficult to make this manually also in case if users upload many images in a bulk.

Hope for consideration.
Thanks !

Hello,

Thanks for suggestion, we will take this into consideration, and let you know if any changes are made.

Have a nice day!

ImgDino Support

The image views are increasing in the My Images page,like I have have about 500 views from 10 images.
But in the stats page everything is 0. Image views = 0 , Earnings = $0.00
I don't quite understand.

stats works fine here :)

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Could not connect to database !
Too many connections

MySQL Driver Error

The requested page could not be loaded because a fatal error has occurred.
Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

If this error page continues to appear after refreshing, then try
contacting the server administrator at: root@localhost.

Please check, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back