ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in these times where all filehosting services and image hosting services lose PayPal, it won't last long before ImgDino loses PayPal as well.. :crying:

I really don't know where you get this stuff. We won't "loose" Paypal, and if any problem should present we will solve it.

About the sv, we have decided to leave our current hosting provider. Before when we had problems, we purchased more powerful ones, but with the same company. We have reached the conclusion that we can no longer work with them, so we are moving the site completey to a different new one, where all the big ones are hosted. We expect not to have problems there, and we will be moving everything with the staff shortly, when the new servers are ready and delivered to us (4, 5 days).

I will try to post the progress here so you are aware of how things are going. For now, we are currently trying to get the best of what we have, and we are waiting until the new servers that we purchased are delivered to us. Since we did that 2 days ago, we expect them delivered in no more than 3 days from now, considering new year. Once we have them we will disable the upload for 1-2 hours where we will move all files and databases completely, and when this is done we will have the site fully functional and running in the new one.

And of course this will not affect payments, we have paid every thursday since we started and we will continue to keep it that way. Once everything is solved we will discuss a bonus for all our users affected by this problems.

Happy New Year.
Lucas

Well, in these times where all filehosting services and image hosting services lose PayPal, it won't last long before ImgDino loses PayPal as well.. :crying:

Hope this won't happen, the old image hoster i use still pay via PP.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I really don't know where you get this stuff. We won't "loose" Paypal, and if any problem should present we will solve it.

About the sv, we have decided to leave our current hosting provider. Before when we had problems, we purchased more powerful ones, but with the same company. We have reached the conclusion that we can no longer work with them, so we are moving the site completey to a different new one, where all the big ones are hosted. We expect not to have problems there, and we will be moving everything with the staff shortly, when the new servers are ready and delivered to us (4, 5 days).

I will try to post the progress here so you are aware of how things are going. For now, we are currently trying to get the best of what we have, and we are waiting until the new servers that we purchased are delivered to us. Since we did that 2 days ago, we expect them delivered in no more than 3 days from now, considering new year. Once we have them we will disable the upload for 1-2 hours where we will move all files and databases completely, and when this is done we will have the site fully functional and running in the new one.

And of course this will not affect payments, we have paid every thursday since we started and we will continue to keep it that way. Once everything is solved we will discuss a bonus for all our users affected by this problems.

Happy New Year.
Lucas

Good to hear that, hope all the issues going resolve after this.

I just started and surprised that I already earned 2$, guess the imgchili is really shaving too much.

Imgchili steal shamelessly! I also was surprised with my statistics on Imgdino, compared to "Imgsteali".
I don't know about payment 'cause I'm just starting with them, but Imgdino seems to be much more fair on how they count views.
Until now I'm just a little disapointed with their server, soooo slow...

Imgchili steal shamelessly! I also was surprised with my statistics on Imgdino, compared to "Imgsteali".
I don't know about payment 'cause I'm just starting with them, but Imgdino seems to be much more fair on how they count views.

I don't know about other image hostings, but all the views you get are all the views you are being paid for. As easy as that, we filter your visit's country, we check if the user has not visited us before and we credit you for that view as expected. I am glad to see you like results with us, we pay 100% of the views our visitors get. And we are very sorry about the site being slow right now, it is being kept that way to prevent it from collapsing. Our hosting's hardware is damaged, if we press too much too fast we are at risk of collapsing everything, so we must wait until all is moved to the new hosting service. Thanks

Happy New Year.
Lucas

Good news, thanks

I don't think they steal but out there's tons of borads using this host so the count are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back