ImgCoin.net - Earn up to $6.50 / 1,000 views - Get paid to share your images!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requested payment, id: buckey

Hm5a.png
r​

Third Payout Requested

EL5Dv.jpg

Expecting Your Bullet Fast Payment As Usual :)

Thank You Very Much For The Payment, Keep It Up Dude, You Rock!

Last edited:
Fourth Payout Requested $3.37

Hoping Your Fast Payment :)

Thank You Very Much For The Payment!

Last edited:
Why didn't you mention that traffic from reddit is not allowed, i wasted my time with you now i'm banned, this is not professional at all

Why didn't you mention that traffic from reddit is not allowed, i wasted my time with you now i'm banned, this is not professional at all

We allow traffic from reddit.

We checked you posted a link on reddit to make real traffic, and you were using bot in same time to increase your views.

If our traffic checker detect some users traffics were fake, we will have a manual double check for them. (it would take a few days.)

That's why the newer payments were completed but your payment was still pending.

Best regards,
ImgCoin.net

Last edited:

We allow traffic from reddit.

We checked you posted a link on reddit to make real traffic, and you were using bot in same time to increase your views.

If our traffic checker detect some users traffics were fake, we will have a manual double check for them. (it would take a few days.)

That's why the newer payments were completed but your payment was still pending.

Best regards,
ImgCoin.net

I didn't use bot, all my views are real from reddit. i'll keep working with the other hosts not with a scamer banning high earning accounts

Fifth Payment Requested : $ 3.0031

Hope It Will Be Processed ASAP :)

Thank You Very Much For The Payment :)

Last edited:
Fifth Payment Requested : $ 3.0031

Hope It Will Be Processed ASAP :)

Thank You Very Much For The Payment :)

we dont need an update everytime you request a payment and beg for it to be done "ASAP".

we get the point, thank you

Who Is This Guy? -_- And You Know What, I'll Post Each And Everytime That I've Requested And Got It, Hope You Got Me lol lol lol

Last edited:
Thank you for using imgcoin.:handshake:

We have some updates today.

Japan: $0.30 -> $0.40

Hong Kong: $0.15 -> $0.20

Taiwan: $0.15 -> $0.20

India: $0.15 -> $0.20

All Others: $0.00 -> $0.15

Best regards,
ImgCoin.net

Status
Not open for further replies.