Imgclick.net - Earn Money By sharing images 5.5$/1000 view,20% ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received. Thank you.

mOF7Jck.jpg

Salefiles.com scam or not?? :wacko:

Recent thumbnails which i uploaded aren't viewing, also upload function doesn't work. I getting this error:

[h=1]500 Internal Server Error[/h]

Last edited:
what the fuc..
i cant register

contact them to set up the account, I did it and have the account.

SORRY!If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: info @ salefiles.comIt is possible you have reached this page because:

Salefiles.com scam or not?? :wacko:

Not scam

Payments history
DateAmountStatusDescription
2015-09-25$145.69PAID
2015-08-28$43.97PAID
2015-07-29$50.05PAID
2015-06-29$70.31PAID
2015-05-25$70.54PAID
SORRY!If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: It is possible you have reached this page because:

Last edited:
When this thumbnail problem gonna be solved? We are waiting...

When i check the stats since two days i see that your rates are lowered more than half. Currently i working with 12 hosts except your host, all my earnings were doubled today. Only your host showing that my earnings going down. I attemting to be paranoid bcoz everyone beaware and follow your stats, here is mine:

image.jpg

ImgMega started to shaving stats in serious rate and i quit working with them 2 months ago. I hope you are not gonna start to shave your rates.

Last edited:
Yes when i sent them a ticket, they showed me some fake pictures of other users stats and said everything works normal. I showed them a proof of my other imagehost stats of same day then didn't get answer.

This imagehost started a big shave. Don't use until it get fixed. My guess is they gonna back to high rates again (Just like they did a few months ago) if they need to attract more users.

Last edited:
I think, I agree with you all. Seems like the stats are unusual, way down. Hard to find honest host these days. We bust our assess off everyday and what do we get? Getting stood up on our pays! It sucks :(

Well guys, seems stats back to working normal now. I don't like this turned into a game and i'm confused. At first Admin deny it then fixed it to normal in silence. i guess they afraid quick reactions of users. Bad thing is this shaving attemp took our 2 days earnings and worst is they are not acting completely honest.

Last edited:
Yes oct 13 14th were shaving days

why my account is banned ? :cursing:

tell the reason please. i have been in this forum for many years i never spam or provide any fake or illegal content.

i will provide all traffic proof , all are real no bots no copyright stuff.

my id is ddr13

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back