ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Paypal account was limited and we are searching for a solution until that you can choice a different payment method.
Sorry for this situation but we don't know why Paypal limited our accounts without any reasons.
We already emailed Paypal about this issue and waiting for their reply.

Requested payments will put back to your account balance. Please choose another payment processor. Thank you!

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
PuTa

Please keep us informed for the Paypal limit evolution.

Best of luck on this matter.
(popy1)

Cant work choose another payment processor - Payment configuration not work...

What's wrong? You can't choose from the list? We are looking for payment processor which accept adult content. If you have any idea please share here.

Greetings,
PuTa

Payza payments are send, most of Webmoney payment are sent (we will continue the payout tomorrow), Skrill payments will send soon (aprox 1-4 days).

Requested PayPal payments are put back to account balance!

Greetings,
PuTa

If you will add paypal never mention about wjunction or you website if ever you send a payment. I think that's the reason why paypal limited your account.

Payza payments are send, most of Webmoney payment are sent (we will continue the payout tomorrow), Skrill payments will send soon (aprox 1-4 days).

Greetings,
PuTa
@PuTa
Please read ticket #115

My requested PayPal payments isnt put back to account balance!

Greetings,
PuTa
my request doesnt be returned to the account and i dont hear anything from you
Plz check ticket #115

Dear users,

We have a good news for you! We added a new payout system: Payoneer

You can request your money to Payoneer from now. The minimum amount is 20$ because this is the smallest amount what we can send. Please keep sharing your proof of payment or just say thank you I got money.

Greetings,
PuTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back