ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payza and Webmoney and Payoneer payments are sent. We have problem with Skrill again but we are working to fix it ASAP.

P.S: we made some modification in our database so server is faster from now :)

Thank you for your patience!

Greetings,
PuTa

site down, please fix

Already fixed. We finish to fix our SQL that's why we had to down a bit. Server is faster now! :)

Important news

We are really happy, because our users start to use Payoneer as payout option. Before you request your money please note you have to request Payoneer support to allow card to card service to receive your money. If this function is not active we can't send the payment.

Please keep posting "Thank you I got money" :)

Skrill payments are delay a bit but we will solve this problem too!

Greetings,
PuTa

site down, please fix

Already fixed. We finish to fix our SQL that's why we had to down a bit. Server is faster now! :)

Important news

We are really happy, because our users start to use Payoneer as payout option. Before you request your money please note you have to request Payoneer support to allow card to card service to receive your money. If this function is not active we can't send the payment.

Please keep posting "Thank you I got money" :)

Skrill payments are delay a bit but we will solve this problem too!

Greetings,
PuTa

thank you once again for payoneer option, everything works fine, I got paid without any problems :dan:

thank you, money received!
[h=3]ImgCandy
icon14.png
[/h]

Dear uploader,

Tomorrow we start to pay users. We have a bit problem because we can't use PayPal anymore so we had to change payment method and now it's complicated to exchange. We also have problem with Skrill but we will fix it soon be patience if you choose Skrill. Uploaders who request payment to Payoneer please be sure card to card system is activated otherwise we can't send the payment. If you need help in Payoneer please contact us!

Our server is slow in these days we are try to find the reason.

Thank you for your understanding!

Greetings,
PuTa

if payoneer works then there is no problem .. my friends asked me why I need to have paypal skrill and payoneer accounts, now I know :dan:

Hi. Admins why imgcandy session expire within 15 minutes while imgtrex seemed like unlimited? Can you make it a bit longer for imgcandy? Maybe 1hour or longer so tired of relog-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back