ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Stats are frozen, we are working to fix it! We will compensate for this issue!

Sorry for inconvenience!

Greetings,
PuTa

Dear uploaders!

We fixed stat freeze problem. To compensate you we increase Tier 1 to 8.00$ for 24 hours!

Sorry again for this issue!

Greetings,
PuTa

Why Japan is so low: 0,30$/1000 ? Also Imgtrex and ImgBB very low: 0,50$/1000.
I get now 1,20$/1000 only with 1 popup and low traffic. You use 5 popups and high traffic... :whistling:
The average cpm for Japan traffic for single ad company is 1-2$. So, you make min 5$/1000 only with Japan.

Last edited:
I get now 1,20$/1000 only with 1 popup and low traffic. You use 5 popups and high traffic... :whistling:
The average cpm for Japan traffic for single ad company is 1-2$. So, you make min 5$/1000 only with Japan.

You are right there is company who pays good after Japan traffic, but most of them are not. Japan traffic is not so valuable. We have to find the balance at Tiers. Some are profitable some are not. We also have to pay server, members, employees etc. If you check other hosts you can see they also can't pay more for Japan traffic. Sorry, we can't increase Japan traffic.

Greetings,
PuTa

You are right there is company who pays good after Japan traffic, but most of them are not. Japan traffic is not so valuable. We have to find the balance at Tiers. Some are profitable some are not. We also have to pay server, members, employees etc. If you check other hosts you can see they also can't pay more for Japan traffic. Sorry, we can't increase Japan traffic.

Greetings,
PuTa

Ehmmm I waiting one better answer. :-=
Your companies like PropellerAds and ClickAdu pay an average of 1-2$/1000 for Japan, for quality sites also +2$.
I understand that you must earning but this is many high difference.
50% of earnings by single user are already great earnings but... You pay me 0,30$/1000... you get min 5$/1000.
Employees? :cough:

Last edited:

Greetings,
PuTa

Your companies like PropellerAds and ClickAdu pay an average of 1-2$/1000 for Japan, for quality sites also +2$.
50% of earnings is already a great earnings but... You pay me 0,30$/1000... you get min 5$/1000.

If we get 2$ cpm we would be millionaire but we get 1.2-1.4 CPM...

If you are not satisfy don't use us :) But other hosts won't pay better after Japan traffic.

Greetings,
PuTa

50% of earnings is already a great earnings but... You pay me 0,30$/1000... you get min 5$/1000.

If we get 2$ cpm we would be millionaire but we get 1.2-1.4 CPM...

If you are not satisfy don't use us :) But other hosts won't pay better after Japan traffic.

Greetings,
PuTa

1.2-1.4 CPM FOR SINGLE POPUP. YOU USE 5 POPUPS!
SO... YOU GET MINIMUM 5$/1000 AND MORE. AND PAY ONLY 0,30$.
I WAN'T THINK HOW YOU GET WITH USA IF YOU PAY 7$...
INDEED ALL OTHER IMAGEHOSTS FOLLOW THIS RIDICULOUS RATES.

Greetings,
gae89

Last edited:
Lol. We dont get 1.2-1.4 cpm after Japan traffic. This rate what we get from whole traffic include Tier 1. This is my last post about this topic. Like i said don't use if you are not satisfy or make imagehost and be rich.... -.-"

Greetings,
PuTa

Lol. We dont get 1.2-1.4 cpm after Japan traffic. This rate what we get from whole traffic include Tier 1. This is my last post about this topic. Like i said don't use if you are not satisfy or make imagehost and be rich.... -.-"

Greetings,
PuTa

Before you have written: "If we get 2$ cpm we would be millionaire but we get 1.2-1.4 CPM...",
now "
We dont get 1.2-1.4 cpm after Japan traffic."
in the end "This rate what we get from whole traffic include Tier 1."

You get o not get?!!
:-=

1.2-1.4 CPM with your volume of traffic for single popup is very low. You get more.
:-=
But, if it's true... You use 5 popups, minimum you get 5$/1000 and pay 0,30$/1000.

OK....

GOOD CHEATING!,
gae89

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back