Imgbb.net - RELOADED- $7/1,000 Views - PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No answer and decided ask again:

Login in account and message in Payment History: Payments via Skrill are temporarily unavailable. Please Select PayPal or Payza and requested payments return in balance.
Thanks for return in balance - it tell really very well about your support

Because Paypal and Payza I can't use please tell me :how long Skrill will be unavailable ?
May be you can start Webmoney - your support in this forum told few months ago that few weeks and start - and all was very happy this news. Many imagehosts use Webmoney - may be time begin. I'm ready

I like your imagehost and support also - all request in time

but I'm really only can use Webmoney or Skrill (Paypal not exist my country, Payza - practically not uses system and problems with get payments) - think many users have also problem

Can I wait for Skrill return and later request ?
and how long can be Skrill temporarily unavailable ?

Hello, Skrill and Webmoney will NOT be available anymore.

We will add Bitcoin payments starting Tomorrow!

Regards,
ImgBB Team

Good news - you added Bitcoin - but I see - with fee 10 % - its not good news . May be in future you do payments in Bitcoin without fee because Paypal and payza without fee ?

And bad news - Skrill and Webmoney will NOT be available anymore - may be you change your decision - it was better choice for me and your users without fee - don't understand what bad in this payment systems - less fee that paypal and more country exist. I think that system must do better for users who long work with your system.

Bitcoin with fee not better choice with compare Skrill or Webmoney.
May be you change your decision ?

Glad you liked it!

Good news - you added Bitcoin - but I see - with fee 10 % - its not good news . May be in future you do payments in Bitcoin without fee because Paypal and payza without fee ?

And bad news - Skrill and Webmoney will NOT be available anymore - may be you change your decision - it was better choice for me and your users without fee - don't understand what bad in this payment systems - less fee that paypal and more country exist. I think that system must do better for users who long work with your system.

Bitcoin with fee not better choice with compare Skrill or Webmoney.
May be you change your decision ?

Not for now, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back