Imgbb.net - RELOADED- $7/1,000 Views - PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistic continue not counting

Please decide problem or tell when can be decided

The server issue is fixed, we are monitoring to make sure everything is working correctly. The stats should count, if they didn't count before was because the server was down or service intermittent. It is fixed now.

Thank you for your patience everyone,
ImgBB Team

Servers work - Thanks - but statistic not count from day down servers and today also - I verify in this moment - today no counting - yesterday - only 2 count records from 2016-01-18 02:00 to 2016-01-18 03:00

I begun work with another owner and continue with you - don't end working but without earning no sense working

Before servers down - was all fine - good imagehost for working

Another users in its thread above also tell about trouble with no counting statistic

Please decide problem with stats or tell something about its situation

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

We will check the counting system to make sure it's working correctly.

Thanks,
ImgBB Team

Now see my stats and no changes - all as I wrote above (today no counting - yesterday - only 2 count records from 2016-01-18 02:00 to 2016-01-18 03:00) - not counting statistic

Please admin tell what should I do?

Can anyone from users imgbb tell me that stats count yesterday and today ?

Last edited:
statistic frozen
cv4HcxT.png

Hi everyone,

We will check the counting system to make sure it's working correctly.

Thanks,
ImgBB Team

Now see my stats and no changes - all as I wrote above (today no counting - yesterday - only 2 count records from 2016-01-18 02:00 to 2016-01-18 03:00) - not counting statistic

Please admin tell what should I do?

Can anyone from users imgbb tell me that stats count yesterday and today ?

I write about stats frozen few days

Good imagehost for publish images - but without earning - bad situation

I worked with old owner imgbb - work with new owner imgbb - and want continue work with you - may be need time for decide problem - only tell us and we wait and understand

Or tell that its end work - and I go another imagehost

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Another users in its thread above also tell about trouble with no counting statistic[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please decide problem with stats or tell something about its situation[/FONT]

Statistic tell about problem better for admin imgbb
Statistics [2016-01-13] - [2016-01-23]
DateEarningsViews
2016-01-13 0.3476 $X
2016-01-14 0.2977 $ X
2016-01-15 0.2652 $ X
2016-01-16 0.2819 $ X
2016-01-17 0.0365 $ 9
2016-01-18 0.0091 $ 2

Last edited:
If imagehosts your only income this is definitely wrong place for you. Just go on and try your luck in other threads. This host owner extremely stingy, bcoz he/she didn't create this host, just bought it and now want to exploit people to earn his/her money back quickly.

If there was a shaving competition, this host would be in my top 5 definitely.

If imagehosts your only income this is definitely wrong place for you. Just go on and try your luck in other threads. This host owner extremely stingy, bcoz he/she didn't create this host, just bought it and now want to exploit people to earn his/her money back quickly.

Thank you for your useless comment, we don't need to shave cents to make money, this project is barely 5% of what we make from other businesses.

To everyone else having issues: please email us your username to investigate, do it here: ImgBB - Free, fast and reliable imagehost

Thanks,
ImgBB Team

Thank you for your useless comment, we don't need to shave cents to make money, this project is barely 5% of what we make from other businesses.

To everyone else having issues: please email us your username to investigate, do it here: ImgBB - Free, fast and reliable imagehost

Thanks,
ImgBB Team

maestow
you are faceless but this is really huge one

your site count bad
your site was offline for many hours
your site dont cont sometimes
still many bugs
and you still talk like a king
man fix your site or we all will report you
your site is very very bad

Thanks,
ImgBB Team

maestow
you are faceless but this is really huge one

your site count bad
your site was offline for many hours
your site dont cont sometimes
still many bugs
and you still talk like a king
man fix your site or we all will report you
your site is very very bad

We don't need threats, you talk like we depend on this forum. lol. Do as you please, we are paying everyday and fixing the "Counting" bug as we speak.

Actually not threats man
everybody here wants good and continues hosts
so fix yourself make it everything well
then you can get customers
i wish you can understand

this project is barely 5% of what we make from other businesses.

This is priceless and very brash. Sounds very familiar like a big greedy company buy another small company then ruin everything to making harder to their loyal customers.

Also you don't decide what comment is useless or not. People see and they decide it.

Last edited:
@kemalettin67
We are working with our developers to fix the counting issue. We trust we can get it fixed by today. Thank you for your input.

@almerias
At the contrary, we buy small businesses and IMPROVE them to make them more successful, I apologize if I sounded a bit harsh, I just want to make clear that we don't need to trick people to make money.

Regards,
Steve - ImgBB Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back