Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if %25 of global users use adblock i must admit that your stats are working perfect. I don't care how much users use adblock. It's just a simple math. I use this host for months and i know exactly how much are my stable stats. Just if you don't mind please pay my last requested payment and i'm done until you fix these stats.

As i read from ticket you will bring new payment options tomorrow. Then if possible pay me via Skrill instead of Paypal.

username = almerias

Skrill e-mail = Same with Paypal

Sure, not a problem!

I guess that your couting sistem has a bigger problem than rejecting adblock users, till now adblockers could've seen the images but they weren't counted, now they cannot see but other stats are also moving slowly.
Anyway, i know that you will find the fix, you always fix what's broken and i'm looking forward to it. Good luck.

I was paid yesterday, but the stats are still looking bad. If these are "the real" stats (Which i doubt it, since every single other hosts gives me better ones and imgbb was my main one for 4 months), then i can't perform here anymore.
It was a good run, but till the stats won't be different, i'm done working with you for now.
Good luck and i hope to find again your glory, imgbb it remains one of the bests.

Last edited:
I guess that your couting sistem has a bigger problem than rejecting adblock users, till now adblockers could've seen the images but they weren't counted, now they cannot see but other stats are also moving slowly.
Anyway, i know that you will find the fix, you always fix what's broken and i'm looking forward to it. Good luck.

I was paid yesterday, but the stats are still looking bad. If these are "the real" stats (Which i doubt it, since every single other hosts gives me better ones and imgbb was my main one for 4 months), then i can't perform here anymore.
It was a good run, but till the stats won't be different, i'm done working with you for now.
Good luck and i hope to find again your glory, imgbb it remains one of the bests.

Hello, please note that we only count 1 unique Ip every 24 hours. We do NOT register traffic from bots, vpn or proxy. and We do not register visits who use adblock. This may be the reason you are experiencing lower earning this last 3 days. We only count real/legit traffic!
We will be announcing a new version of the site with better rates to compensate, hopefully by Monday!

So have they started paying?

Hi, we've never stopped paying! Payments were only on hold for a few days while we transfered the files to a new server, and that was like 1-2 weeks ago. all good now!

Last edited:
We understand changing conditions but what on earth could be cause to almost %90 decreasing of incomings, god's sake? You need to fix this issue or i guess many users will leave you with time. You say you will update your rates but even you double your current rates stats still will be still awful. New counting system has a big problem. I already stopped working with your host but it's shame our previous hardworks just gone nothing now. I was making with ImgBB about 1$ daily average before and it wasn't even my prior host compared to other 8 hosts i working.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Statistics have dropped dramatically! Take away this nonsense "Please disable your Ad Block to support our free service! It means a lot!Continue to image ... "

Statistics have dropped dramatically! Take away this nonsense "Please disable your Ad Block to support our free service! It means a lot!Continue to image ... "

Nope, this doesn't affect you in any way. This message only shows when the visitor uses adblock, as a friendly reminder to support the site. adblock visits are worthless for both imgbb and the affiliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back