Status
Not open for further replies.
67 comments
Well, mine is pending but i guess that there only been two days since i've requested it. I'll update here since (hopefully) i'll received it in the next day or two (usually, bb paid in 3-4 days, i wish that the new owner will keep up with this tradition).
imgbb.jpg

Yes, no payment since the selling of the site :). In other hand, stats seams to be back to normal, but still no word from the new owner about the last 3 days ones or the payment.. I get that he has a lot of work to do, but for his partners will be good if he will come and clarify things once and for all.

Hello everyone,

I'm the new owner of imgbb.net

First of all, apologies for those who have been waiting for a payment. We've been busy transferring and setting up the website and files to our servers.

We will be processing all the pending payments today (Our time is GMT -4). However, we still need to setup some of the other payment portals. At the moment only PayPal is available for payment. If you have chosen a different payment method, please change it to PayPal so that we can pay you.

We will let you know when new payment methods have been added back.

Thank you for your support!

Imgbb.net team

Last edited:
you should reject our payment then if you will pay with paypal ! Because now with pending payment we can not change it

you should reject our payment then if you will pay with paypal ! Because now with pending payment we can not change it

Hello,

We have rejected all non PayPal payment requests now. You can now request your payment via PayPal.

Thanks,

Hello,

We have rejected all non PayPal payment requests now. You can now request your payment via PayPal.

Thanks,

Welcome And Thanks For Update ...

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks,

!

Good day
payment history

Date RequestAmount ReceivedAdmin commentStatus
2015-11-25 06:13:49 3.7979 $ Payment rejected, please request a payment again using PayPal rejected

its ok, but
You have collected 0.2832 $ (Minimum payout: 5 $)

Sum 3.7979 $ not return on balance for request payment
Admin will decide this problem

Nice to hear from you, your service seams to catch up today.
I still have some a random problem with some pictures when i try to upload them:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3840 bytes) in /home/imgbbnet/public_html/inc/functions.php on line108

I hope that you will look into it and i'm lookin forward to work with you.. I'm waiting for the payment and, hopefully, a solution to this problem :D.

Hi you rejected my none paypal payout request but it did not credit back. I had sent a message on your support. Please check. thanks.

He is kidding with us really. He rejected money but where is it ?? I have zero balance now.. And why did you increase payments to 5 dollars ? This website should have been forbidden in wjuction.SCAMMER!

Well, i have a similar question (where are the "tonight's payments"), but you ever thought that he tries to add back the balance on all accounts so that everyone get's a chance to request the money and get paid? I had, and it looks a very viable option since the owner is new, he still needs to find it's way here and tries to sort everything out, to maintain a site of this calibrer isn't easy, just as taking over isn't easy as well.
Either way, swearing and calling the "scam" name it's not helping, maybe a little patience would, i doubt that the owner will introduce himself here and promise the payments without really paying afterwards.

Yes, we can not request because payment rejected but imgbb did not add these amounts to account again !

Payment rejected, please request a payment again using PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back