Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats and earnings are freezed or going down insanely. Check this please. This host going to lose my trust after sold to new owner. No answer my ticket since 3 days. Limited payment options and now this. I seriously consider to stop working with you.

i cant upload many photos
allows 1 only
why?

Hi, I just uploaded 100+ photos to test, all i working ok. try the flash uploader.

Thanks,

The earnings are straight down.. you have problems again?

No Problems at all, we just started to filter visits that use adblock, those visits don't generate any revenue now. Today we will be posting the official thread with new (increased) rates.

Stats and earnings are freezed or going down insanely. Check this please. This host going to lose my trust after sold to new owner. No answer my ticket since 3 days. Limited payment options and now this. I seriously consider to stop working with you.

We will check and respond asap, been busy with the website. By the way, if anyone want's to be paid TODAY, submit your request in the next hour :)

Last edited:
Hi, I just uploaded 100+ photos to test, all i working ok. try the flash uploader.

Thanks,

The earnings are straight down.. you have problems again?

No Problems at all, we just started to filter visits that use adblock, those visits don't generate any revenue now. Today we will be posting the official thread with new (increased) rates.

Yeah, seems %90-95 of our earnings are gone. That's all great news for us. It was pleasure to working with this host. (With previous owner). But i guess it's time to say good bye.

Yeah, seems %90-95 of our earnings are gone. That's all great news for us. It was pleasure to working with this host. (With previous owner). But i guess it's time to say good bye.

I'd suggest to try that again after today,, 95% deduction? lol, is way too much, when only a 22-25% of global users use adblock ;)

Surely if %25 of global users use adblock i must admit that your stats are working perfect. I don't care how much users use adblock. It's just a simple math. I use this host for months and i know exactly how much are my stable stats. Just if you don't mind please pay my last requested payment and i'm done until you fix these stats.

As i read from ticket you will bring new payment options tomorrow. Then if possible pay me via Skrill instead of Paypal.

username = almerias

Skrill e-mail = Same with Paypal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back