ImgBanana.com - $6.00 / 1000 views + 10% referral | Clean Image Hosting - Adult/Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, have you been uploading images without logging to your account at imgbanana?

I dont login on a saved password
All my uploads are not being credited?

Sorry for this inconvenience, we are trying to fix your problem, what happen is that we were recieving massive uploading from you IP address but no from your account, that is strange because that is not your fault. You may not worry because all your earnings are in your account (your account isn't banned, only your IP) and you didn't do anything wrong, lets talk by PM from now to fix this.

is webmoney available for pament now?
on website there is no option for webmoney
Regards

For now we only accept Payza and Paypal, if we add webmoney we will let you know.

Kind regards. ImgBanana.com Support

@ImgBanana : I have a request 4 day ago. And it pending so i cant make other request. if it paid for a request 4 day ago, i must wait next friday to request ? But "a request 4 day ago" i try it and i dont know if request pending , i can't make other request

I dont login on a saved password
All my uploads are not being credited?

Sorry for this inconvenience, we are trying to fix your problem, what happen is that we were recieving massive uploading from you IP address but no from your account, that is strange because that is not your fault. You may not worry because all your earnings are in your account (your account isn't banned, only your IP) and you didn't do anything wrong, lets talk by PM from now to fix this.

Sent PM
Please reply

@ImgBanana : I have a request 4 day ago. And it pending so i cant make other request. if it paid for a request 4 day ago, i must wait next friday to request ? But "a request 4 day ago" i try it and i dont know if request pending , i can't make other request

This happens only in your first payment, that is why we recommend to request payments on Thursday. After the first payment you will be able to request more than once time.

Sent PM
Please reply

Reply sent.

Kind regards. ImgBanana.com Support

Hello

With the new advertising plugrush some users that come with the mobile say that redirects them to other websites and can not see the original page.

Payment Recived. Thanks admin!

ZSBOXUH.png

my id: imversh
i request 2014-10-24 but payment pending...

Hi imversh, we are having some problems with your paypal account, because when we try to sent you the payment paypal advice as not to send you because your paypal account doesn't exist. Please can you review your registered Paypal account so we can send your payment as soon as possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back