IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payza payment received, Thanks.

Upload not working, please fix.
web upload and flash upload are working fine, (tested from 4 locations).

email me your IP address, file size, image format to see what is the problem. imgbabes [at] gmail.com

Hi clara ,,
Q \ when some user get banned for some reason does he get remove also from the referrals list ?
i was have 6 referrals now they become 5 !!
We do not ban accounts, we terminate accounts. that means everything will be deleted by the system, therefore that user will not exist as a referral.

Can Any 1 Confirm Me If they Are Really Counting Adblock Traffic Or Not :|

They're counting it again :)

QuslL.png

thanks clara, for removing no.of views thing from images and all image information on the top. Was going to inform you to remove it as it is not needed. (for the visitors to have that info.)

As for adblock counts is important to stay like that and hope site will remain with good image-load speed (server is fast enough) as it has and stay in long-term :)

Last edited:
Hi!
I would like to be someones refferal for adult images, but he need to send me list of blogs and forums where he post in PM.
So send me PM!

They aren't a scam, i've been paid 3 times already, and the third time earlier today and I haven't been banned. You will only get banned if you upload CP or you try to cheat the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back