IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

All Paypal payments for this week have been sent.
All Payza payments for this week have been sent.

Webmoney payments 70% completed, there is 10 pending WMZ payments. We are out of money on our WMZ account and waiting for exchanger to fund the account. These WMZ payments will be processed during this week. But if you have Paypal account you can change the payment method to Paypal, so we can process it quickly.

Please don't say we are scam. We have over 500 affiliates and we have to process payments, review accounts, traffic, etc for each one.

We have small issues with the server, which is processing 1000 requests per second.

we've sent a email to user lanbb88 this past week.... asking for traffic sources but he did not reply to our e-mail. Please check your e-mail address and reply back and the another user is bigz... Both WMZ payments are in hold.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

still u not fund ur wmz account !!

Dear Webmoney(WMZ) affiliates,

If you want to get paid tomorrow please change your payment method to Paypal or Payza.

We have sent big money to a exchanger on Tuesday, but the money still not deposited into our Webmoney account. If this exchanger scam us we will not longer support Webmoney as a payment method. We will wait a bit more!!

Thank you for your patience,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Dear Webmoney(WMZ) affiliates,

If you want to get paid tomorrow please change your payment method to Paypal or Payza.

We have sent big money to a exchanger on Tuesday, but the money still not deposited into our Webmoney account. If this exchanger scam us we will not longer support Webmoney as a payment method. We will wait a bit more!!

Thank you for your patience,
clara IMGBabes Support.

really bad news
i hope the exchanger deposited the money soon
wmz is the better choice this days payza have a lot of problems in many country for withdraw from it

Imgbabes..

I have 7 referrals this past month, none of which have made any money.. One would think that if those 7 took the time to sign up, at least one of them would have made an effort to make some money by now.. I know I do not sign up for affiliate programs, to do nothing with them. If I get nothing in return, there is no reason to keep your banner adds up on my sites.

Checked mine, 2 starting making money but now just left 1, the other one either lazy or can't get stuff to post.
Oh well.

Imgbabes..

I have 7 referrals this past month, none of which have made any money.. One would think that if those 7 took the time to sign up, at least one of them would have made an effort to make some money by now.. I know I do not sign up for affiliate programs, to do nothing with them. If I get nothing in return, there is no reason to keep your banner adds up on my sites.
Our referral system is working perfectly. We have some users earning from referrals only. Bad luck if you have 7 referrals and no one is uploading images and generating money for you.

Hi there. You just rejected my payment because of "Spaming yahoo and comcast emails". I do not spamming nobody's emails. I send my posts to yahoo and google groups and if members subscribe to groups emails they will recieve my emails too as other emails from other posters. Here couple of groups I send my posts:

Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups
We are investigating it.

You write me on the site PAID,

And I checked payza, and I got nothing.
It looks like your Payza account is not verified, therefore it is limited. We've sent a first payment this past week for the amount of $15.80 and now you requested $10.30 (Both payments don't appear on our ''payments sent'' history on Payza)

Please verify your Payza account or solve the problem with a Payza agent. Ask him why you can't receive payments.

All Paypal paymets for this week done!
All Payza payments for this week done, except for the above user!
Webmoney payments are still pending, it looks like we got scammed by this exchanger. Anyways we will not longer support Webmoney as a payment method.

Dear affiliate, do you want Payoneer as payment method?

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes support.

Last edited:
We are investigating it.

You write me on the site PAID,

And I checked payza, and I got nothing.
It looks like your Payza account is not verified, therefore it is limited. We've sent a first payment this past week for the amount of $15.80 and now you requested $10.30 (Both payments don't appear on our ''payments sent'' history on Payza)

Please verify your Payza account or solve the problem with a Payza agent. Ask him why you can't receive payments.

All Paypal paymets for this week done!
All Payza payments for this week done, except for the above user!
Webmoney payments are still pending, it looks like we got scammed by this exchanger. Anyways we will not longer support Webmoney as a payment method.

Dear affiliate, do you want Payoneer as payment method?

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes support.

I receive from alot of services,may be my primary balance was in GBP.I changed it now please give a try..
And no i receive 10.3 last week by wmz and this week 15.8 not and like i said it's verified,just give it last try.

I request a ''Request Funds'' to

Last edited:
the diference between A and B countrys is huge, if is posible add more image sizes not only thumbnails, how long my pic are stored?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back