IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are sooo dumb.
THis is kind of a greedy bussines. Number one rule if you want to keep your earnings is Do NOT share your traffic sources. If you share your traffic sources, they will get flooded, and you wont earn shit.

Last edited:
You are sooo dumb.
THis is kind of a greedy bussines. Number one rule if you want to keep your earnings is Do NOT share your traffic sources. If you share your traffic sources, they will get flooded, and you wont earn shit.

And you are no far behind by quoting his thread, too publicize even more haha.. :O)

@clara

My earnings STATS is different from my account,Please Check.
And I contacted you through ''Contact Us'' & didi't get any reply from you.

Username is ;momie

100% scam
they delete my account without any reason
they dont want to pay
i had 5.5 $ and they delete my account,when they seeing you earn alot they delete your account
im uploading in many img hosts but just in this one my account was banned
scam
i reporting this page
dont upload in this shi...

Last edited:
100% scam
they dont want to pay
i had 5.5 $ and they delete my account,when they seeing you earn alot they delete your account
scam
i reporting this page

Did you do something illegal or violate their rules? Most of the banned, deleted account cause of fake traffic, cheat, upload cp, etc. Moreover, 5.5 not a big amount.

Last edited:
100% scam
they dont want to pay
scam
i reporting this page

Did you do something illegal or violate their rules? Most of the banned, deleted account cause of fake traffic, cheat, upload cp, etc. Moreover, 5.5 not a big amount.

For Some reason there's alot of idiots on WJ that are uploading and trying to monetize cp. And Its one of the "big 3" that gets you noticed by law enforcement easily.

100% scam
they dont want to pay
scam
i reporting this page

No!!
Cp?! I'm insane?! No
I've just uploded girls model pics!!
This site is scam.

I have $40 pending and have made $50 overall... Maybe too good to be true!? My raw hit count dwarfs any other host I use, and I am bringing in as much in a day(or more) than a week with other hosts..

I also have 5 referrals who show they have generated $0 revenues. The thing with referrals is, there is no way to know if they are being honest, as you cant view referrals hit stats, or even verify that they have uploaded images.. You just have to hope the host is giving you correct stats..

Last edited:
I have $40 pending and have made $50 overall... Maybe too good to be true!? My raw hit count dwarfs any other host I use, and I am bringing in as much in a day(or more) than a week with other hosts..

I also have 5 referrals who show they have generated $0 revenues. The thing with referrals is, there is no way to know if they are being honest, as you cant view referrals hit stats, or even verify that they have uploaded images.. You just have to hope the host is giving you correct stats..

I wonder how the referrals works too, i always see them make 0 money. If they are having multiple accounts, all their account will get banned and this the only explanation they make 0 money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back