IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible [:|]

2 hours delayed payment and the site is scam? I have received my payment few minutes ago.

I think they are still processing payouts =P~

Hi there,

All Paypal payments for this week have been sent.
All Payza payments for this week have been sent.

Webmoney payments 70% completed, there is 10 pending WMZ payments. We are out of money on our WMZ account and waiting for exchanger to fund the account. These WMZ payments will be processed during this week. But if you have Paypal account you can change the payment method to Paypal, so we can process it quickly.

Please don't say we are scam. We have over 500 affiliates and we have to process payments, review accounts, traffic, etc for each one.

We have small issues with the server, which is processing 1000 requests per second.

we've sent a email to user lanbb88 this past week.... asking for traffic sources but he did not reply to our e-mail. Please check your e-mail address and reply back and the another user is bigz... Both WMZ payments are in hold.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Hi there,

All Paypal payments for this week have been sent.
All Payza payments for this week have been sent.

Webmoney payments 70% completed, there is 10 pending WMZ payments. We are out of money on our WMZ account and waiting for exchanger to fund the account. These WMZ payments will be processed during this week. But if you have Paypal account you can change the payment method to Paypal, so we can process it quickly.

Please don't say we are scam. We have over 500 affiliates and we have to process payments, review accounts, traffic, etc for each one.

We have small issues with the server, which is processing 1000 requests per second.

we've sent a email to user lanbb88 this past week.... asking for traffic sources but he did not reply to our e-mail. Please check your e-mail address and reply back and the another user is bigz... Both WMZ payments are in hold.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

BUT YOU DIDNT SEND ME ANY email!!!
sent you pm

I have 6 referrals, and none have made any money.. Would people sign up, to not upload and post images? Seems odd that someone would take the time to sign up, if they were not going to make the effort to make money.. Couldnt there be a way you can click on a referral to see if they have uploaded images?? I was advertising the site, but since none of my referrals are making any money, I have removed the advertisement... I get 7,000 plus hits to my blogs weekly, but removed the add, as I am not showing anything for the effort. I dont want to advertise the site and lower my 24 hour view count, if I am not getting anything it return for promoting the site.. I had over 4,000 hits to your site in one day alone a few days ago..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back