IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested your site as a guest without registering & after I clicked my own image after uploading I got 1 new browser window showing ads + 1 popup showing ads + the interstitial ad with plugrush widgets , so probably you wont be wanting to lie atleast in the very first post.

Secondly, first decide yourself what is the image upload limit.
I can see 3 different limits in three different places-

1. Upto 2 MB -1 Files Max
2. Upto 10 MB - 2 Files Max
3. Upto 3 MB - 15 Files Max

Dunno what you actually want/afford to allow.

[SLIDE]http://s19.postimg.org/a856ipqqb/Reg.png[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://s19.postimg.org/w8lizc9eb/Non_Reg.png[/SLIDE]

Secondly sometimes even when the images are not uploaded I get the result as image "upload succeeded" & "unallowed extension" at the same time. So what is the success if the extension is not allowed I do not know.

[SLIDE]http://s19.postimg.org/49vym7x5f/Upld_succeed.png[/SLIDE]

Although the image I was trying to upload was JPG but wasn't hotlinked so I received this error. Other remote upload normally working fine.

So many things need to be fixed. All the best.
Hello, our popunder appears every 24 hours. Splash page each 30 minutes. Image page has 0 ads after that.

As per the JPG error, please send a screenshot with the image you are trying to upload, file size, resolution. We have a bunch of affiliates working with us and no reports so far.

Why onle 15 Url remote upload. Other host have minimun 40
We do not copy other hosts settings. We have our technical reasons to only allow 15 uploads at once.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes.com Support.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

All requested payments for this week have been sent.:)

I don't have any problem with you having ads thats natural for you to implement if you wanna survive neither I have the time to check at what intervals your popups appear I just said if you have other ads write so. DOnt show off what you dont have thats it.

And regarding the remote upload, you should have read my post carefully, I have already said that the problem occurred because I didnt have the direct image link & actually the remote upload is working. Instead of what was actually the error you addressed something that wasn't any.

Can you explain me how to opt for Payza ?

Payza.png

No_Payza.png

on other pic hoster i have 1000-2000 views but its incrased every day

so when you put germany to i post only with you

Hi huggybear,

We have problems to load money into our Payza account. Bank to bank has failed 2 times. We are talking with one person to see if he can help us. But loading money into Payza is a nightmare.

Flash upload will be added the next week. Which is better than ajax upload.

With best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support

I see the guy asking for Germany in Group A,I get many views from B,C,D group countries,expecially D,so why don't you make them all Group C for me,he's asking this,which is like bullshit :|

Clara/Admin can't change rates,rates are given from advertisors,btw requesting first Payout,your site seems good ^_^

Anyone Received Payments Today ??
All requested payments have been processed today.

Except:
-those that are promoting images on non-adult sites like twitch.tv(entertainment site)
-twitter is allowed but you should say on your tweet that its a adult image. example> amateur cute blonde exposed http://my-image.com (people putting other stuff like earn money for visit my url will not be paid).
-And others using traffic exchangers, bots, auto-surfers, iframes, proxy, etc.

**Payza was added as payout option on "my account" you can request Payza payment the next week. This week NO.
**Flash upload is being developed right now. It will be available tomorrow!!! You will be able to upload multiple files with just a click.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back