Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
Hello,

I have been waiting for my payment since May 14th. A few days ago I requested another time, but still didn't received my previous payment. I wrote an e-mail to the support, but didn't receive any answer.

Hi, Wmz payout will only get normal from 10th or 11th. Skrill we do payout once in a week. All payouts are bit slowed down due to our major advertiser dropping payza and not able to pay us in bitcoin.

Its like we have funds in hands but we cannot fill our e-wallets. we depend on our advertisers to fill our e-wallets.

Some people over here crying there position did not moved in 3 days, where were they when we almost did skrill payouts everyday from last 2-3 months. Always crying money money, cannot understand any situation.

We got some funds from a small advertiser, did some bitcoin and paypal payout. I am expecting both bitcoin and webmoney payouts to get normal like before from 10-15 june.

Last edited:
I vouch for IT-Support. He has been paying regularly without fail. There may be delay due to things not in his control but he makes efforts to be as quick as possible in making payments. We should also bear with him.

Yea, we have built it but my main coder is facing some issues in implementing it....its in our to-do list from couple of months now...need to push it harder now.

(10-6-2017)

*Hello already 8 days that I asked for my payment and I am still at 227 that is normal?

No, that is not normal. We are facing trouble in filling our e-wallets cause advertiser is not able to pay us in e-wallets instead only wires, He is trying to figure it out. Once we get money in wallets, we'll do payout. We think it should come back to normal in 1-3 days.

And since nobody answers my mail..........

This is to inform everyone that finally we'll be receiving good major amount due from our advertiser through webmoney and we'll be doing webmoney payout on monday.

Last small webmoney payout was on last tuesday i think.

(10-6-2017)

*Hello already 8 days that I asked for my payment and I am still at 227 that is normal?

No, that is not normal. We are facing trouble in filling our e-wallets cause advertiser is not able to pay us in e-wallets instead only wires, He is trying to figure it out. Once we get money in wallets, we'll do payout. We think it should come back to normal in 1-3 days.

And since nobody answers my mail..........

No its not normal, i have told you what is the issue and i will not explain again and again same thing.

Last edited:
Yes it is your duty to explain....You do not keep your commitments. Here is your answer ''We think it should come back to normal in 1-3 day's' 7 days ago....
I understand that you have difficulties. But I that I do not admit is your false promises

Last edited:
@devilsoul13 do you even have any experience working with advertisers that dont pay on time?

With like 50k Affiliates even 500 payouts a week, you get in big trouble FAST, IT is pretty much the only IMG-Host that always paid if 1 or 30 days over a huge amount of time.

relax sir.

As promised, did a major wmz payout....we have started getting payment from our major advertiser so it will take some time to get things back to normal since too much pending payments are there....

Back