Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
First week of april. Sorry for this delay. You can choose another method like payza, skrill or webmoney for fast payment.

So far I was using webmoney and it was indeed a fast payment option. Wanted to check Amazon since it has the same info - wait period 5-7 days. Maybe you should update info about it on the page?

whether u store images forever for registered user or affiliate ??

i'm using ur imagehost

i want my images stay forever unless u receive a complaint

if u delete images ...i will leave ur host....

need ur reply

hi..,

just started using you for a month

i'm just asking you as a precaution...u never deleted my images thus for

i donoo...how long u store images in server for affiliate/registered user...details not available in site as well

hence i'm asking...if u delete image without any complaint...i will shift to another host...i want my images to stay forever

previously several years i've used imgtrex...now they gone...i'm searching for good image host...i found your host

i've shortlisted yourhost(imagetwist) and img.yt and imgview.net and imgdrive.net

and right now i'm using you all time...if u delete image...i want to shift

hope u understand what i'm trying to say

user : coolguy5

need your reply

Last edited:
Okay here is the thing.

1) We store images for little more than 3 years from last view. This is what we are doing from past 8 years. ( this is highest from any others host, if others say they host forever- Let me tell you they are purely lying. Hell, any host don't even last that long) You will most probably end up loosing all your content once they will die, We still have images from 2009 cause they still get views,

I cannot host a image for next 5-7 years with 0 views , if that's what you are looking for.

2) You need to stop using url shortener before our images, we don't pay for viewers which comes through url shorteners like linkbucks etc cause they show tons of advertising to viewers before us already, if you do not stop, you will end you getting your payment rejected.

if you accept this, you will be showing something better to your viewers as we don't show tons of ads compared or any other host you mentioned nor they come closer to our service standards. These kinds of host start every year and die next year.

If you do not like these terms, than i am sorry. I think you will have to "shift" cause i cannot make any exception.

If you dont upload copyright stuff, you are pretty much safe from images being deleted (https://gyazo.com/076c9f93256c5e3d4ad18217e3ad186c) and those uploads @It-Support have not had a single view since years i think, since the site moved/sold.

but i got most views counted using the uploads with goo-gl from google in the past (no ads there tho)

and btw thanks for Skrill payout from 4.4

Last edited:
I've been getting this error for months now while uploading certain photos. It's pretty frustrating when it you are trying to upload a bunch of photos and the one in the middle won't upload:

HTTP Error, '403' occurred. Forbidden. The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it!For apache servers: This happens because you have enabled an Apache module named mod_security on server which blocks the headers sent by Flash.For IIS with ASP servers: This issue occurs if a Content-Length header is present and if the Content-Length header specifies an amount of data that is larger than the value of the AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed property in the IIS metabase.The default value for the AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed property is 204,800 bytes. Please see HTTP/1.1: Status Code Definitions error code definitions for more information.

Another problem is that I can't see up the UPLOAD button when using the IMAGE UPLOAD OPTION. That's why I'm using FLASH UPLOAD.

Can someone post what their screen looks like assuming it works OK for you?

This is a known bug with flashupload we use, Use flashupload2 and i think you will not face any error. Please try and let me know if you face any other issue.

Thanks.

remote upload not working.....unable to upload images

Yes, it was down for couple of minutes on 21st april, it was back after 1 hour of downtime. I hope you are able to upload now.

Hello,

BTC payment Received May 3 @ 11:34 AM.
Now May 4, 9:34 AM, still unconfirmed, "Pending:0/3confirmations".
Never happened before!

Can't spend $ before have it. :rofl:

Now May 4, 12:38 PM, still

"Pending:0/3confirmations"

Over 25 hours, BTC transaction not confirmed!

BTC payment Received May 3 @ 11:34 AM.
Now May 5, 9:36 AM, still, "Pending:0/3confirmations".

Almost 48 hours! Sent email yesterday with username info, no reply.

Now, over 48 hours since BTC payment 'received', still 'pending' with 0 confirmations. Still no response here or to email.

"Transaction Confirmed" Finally! 3 days! Never before even 3 hours!

Last edited:
Payment Stats

Your position in List 122

previously 132...i requested payout 4 days before...

i donoo when i will receive payment...i requested in wmz...i think u r paying users very slow

anyhow i'm waiting

Payment Stats

Your position in List 122

previously 132...i requested payout 4 days before...

i donoo when i will receive payment...i requested in wmz...i think u r paying users very slow

anyhow i'm waiting

You think? Right now, site says "All paid through April 15". It's May 10. So 3 weeks - 1 month from request to receive.

Back