Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
Thanks bro, i am always around, working anyway. I get notifications in email but did not found time to post.

I never had any doubts for a second. They have created a reputation for themselves. I hope whenever they go down (which i hope never happens, my best wishes to them), they will inform the users well in advance and you will get a chance to withdraw your earnings.

So, stop worrying and start earning guys. Best of luck

There is no reason for us to go down :) We earn well enough to fight to stay online forever :).

Stop believing to random mouths , stay tune to our twitter or email us if you have any query. We just don't reply to payments delay emails, other than that we reply to important ones.

Or you can always email me at hp at imagetwist .comPayment delay emails goes straight to my spam box. :D

Anyway, we did huge paypal payout today. Almost cleared most of them except few guys. Next is wmz. Trying to get a permanent source of wmz from bitcoin we started buying from local vendor.

Last edited:
I am 32 in List
YES!!!
:dan:

It-Support, thanks!!! :friends:
Payment received.

Last edited:
So whats going with this host? Going dead?

I`m upload one set, but when i share my photos all original images are gone.

Nice work. I waste my time.

Last edited:
I think is time for payments.. 3 days no move

Will do soon once our local vendor let us buy btc again. He suspended it cause of this btc issue some going on.

15 files max to upload at once? Only?
Please fix it i already waited the whole day to start working....

Limit for guest users is low. Signup if you want more limit.

So whats going with this host? Going dead?

I`m upload one set, but when i share my photos all original images are gone.

Nice work. I waste my time.

Give me a url so i can check

Last edited:
BCT Payment

Dear It-Support,

I understand you've had problems buying BTC for payouts recently. Could you please give me an estimate when I can expect payout for account gr170704? I'm on 5th position in your payment list for more than a week.

Regards,

GR

Dear It-Support,

I understand you've had problems buying BTC for payouts recently. Could you please give me an estimate when I can expect payout for account gr170704? I'm on 5th position in your payment list for more than a week.

Regards,

GR

There is no Problem buying BTC, it works flawless.

DId a majour payout today, Will do 1 more payout later today. Have to complete some important work before that.

There is no Problem buying BTC, it works flawless.

Perhaps, but Imagetwist payouts don't.

You will get contact by us via email, we have some issue with your 4 different accounts.

Regards.

Last edited:
DId a majour payout today, Will do 1 more payout later today. Have to complete some important work before that

You will get contact by us via email, we have some issue with your 4 different accounts.

Regards.

Hello It-Support,

My payout is pending about 2 weeks and I sent email to yours but No anyone reply to me. What's happened?

Thx

DId a majour payout today, Will do 1 more payout later today. Have to complete some important work before that

Regards.

Hello It-Support,

My payout is pending about 2 weeks and I sent email to yours but No anyone reply to me. What's happened?

Thx

We don't reply on payment delay emails. They go in our spam. You will get it when we have funds.

Anyway, we did major payout again today. We have cleared lots of old pending payments in last 2 weeks. Problem with our advertiser is also solved and we have received funds as well. Will do more payouts later today.

Last edited:
Hello It-Support,

Thx

We don't reply on payment delay emails. They go in our spam. You will get it when we have funds.

Anyway, we did major payout again today. We have cleared lots of old pending payments in last 2 weeks. Problem with our advertiser is also solved and we have received funds as well. Will do more payouts later today.

Thank you for replied,
Now my status changed to on-hold.
I am waiting to you check again.

Back