Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they went back to old counting >.< It's awful. I can't even reach 1$

Yeah they are, they disabled so called non-referal links only but even we use direct links counting is still awful. I'm looking for alternative and i will leave this host when i did. We saying stability is everything but they have intention to lose their users with frequent changes.

Last edited:
Dear Bros, Added another advertiser, now 20% or more earnings, effective from 29th Jan 11.25 AM UTC,
Counts will be more better now.
thumbsup.gif

If there is any issue PM me or use Talk to Admin from your Imagepearl profile before posting here.

Last edited:
Dear Bros, Added another advertiser, now 20% or more earnings, effective from 29th Jan 11.25 AM UTC,
Counts will be more better now. (y)

If there is any issue PM me or use Talk to Admin from your Imagepearl profile before posting here.

I don't really see any remarkable changes on stats again. Also the way you pushing users to click advertises to open image is not nice. This might be causing of view loses too. If you have to do this, just put a "continue image" button like others and redirect to other sites from this button. But at least don't redirect every click, it will be much better.

Last edited:
@prophet did you not see the change in your earning on 29th, and 30th is not over yet to show your earnings.

im1usutupz.png

@almerias You used to upload around 10 images and uploaded 3 images yesterday after the stats change and still in 3 images there is improved count on 29th.
im1usutuq6.png

You guys can't wait for a day to see complete changes, just prejudging in few hours. I adjusted stats algorithm to give you at least 20%more count. I can't give more than this right now.

Last edited:
@prophet did you not see the change in your earning on 29th, and 30th is not over yet to show your earnings.

im1usutupz.png

@almerias You used to upload around 10 images and uploaded 3 images yesterday after the stats change and still in 3 images there is improved count on 29th.
im1usutuq6.png

You guys can't wait for a day to see complete changes, just prejudging in few hours. I adjusted stats algorithm to give you at least 20%more count. I can't give more than this right now.

I don't use your host more frequently and upper priority bcoz i know it will be waste of my time and money. If something were changed rates would be move up a little without uploading anyway. Thanks for your try but i will look for another good counting host.

Last edited:
Hi All

Dear bros, I have increased your stats counts by min 20%, Please post your daily earning proof to let all the user know that stats are fine now.

Those of you who are still in doubt, don't' be, just start uploading in full mode. I guarantee that stats are fine now.

Also If you are satisfied now, I will not make any changes to system and let it be like this.

And Payza will be added in this week.

Regards

Last edited:
Dear Bros

PayPal, Bitcoin payouts have been resumed.
Webmoney will resume tomorrow.
Paxum will be removed tomorrow.
Payza will be added tomorrow.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi admin
i have change my ip adress
but no one of my visits are counted

Where you testing counts yourself?
You have uploaded non-adult image, image has to be adult type, make sure you upload adult image.
Affiliate program is for adult images only.
If you want to test counts then you have to try with ads enabled to check and make sure of your IP first.
Also for testing purpose sending hits yourself is fine but you will get yourself blocked if you do it on purpose.

Regrards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back