Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagepearl

logo.png

Hi, Dear All
I am pleased to present my website ImagePearl.com affiliate program to you.

Why Join Us
Earn upto $6 on sharing adult images.
$1 Bonus on every $20 zone earnings.
5% Referrals earnings.
Upload up-to 400 multiple images at once.
Upload up-to 50 remote images at once.
Update stats whenever you want - no other host has this option.
Transparent detailed daily stats report.
No shaving stats.

New Zones Earning Rates:
Don't go at rates look at your daily earnings.

Zone 1: $6.0
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States

Zone 2: $2.0
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

Zone 3: $1.5
Czech Republic, France, Japan, Italy, Latvia, New Zealand, Poland, Romania

Zone 4: $0.5
Brazil, Cyprus, Greece, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Ukraine, Turkey

Zone 5: $0.1
All Others

Bonus: $1
On every $20 zone earning

Referrals: 5%
5% Referrals Earning

Payment Method
PayPal, BitCoin(1-5% fee) Payza and WebMoney(WMZ)
More payment processor can be added if requested by min 5 users.

No shaving
Go ahead! test our service any way you want provided you test from unique IP.
How to test
1st: Important - logout from your ImagePearl profile or use another pc to test.
2nd: Visit any of your uploaded image, preferably click your image link from where you have posted (do not use any kind of ads blockers)
3rd: Login to your ImagePearl profile and click the update stats link in your profile.
4th: Now see if view is counted or not.

Rules
Up to $6 per 1000 views.
Views are based on unique Ip per 24 hours.Stats is in real time earnings get updated in every 15 minutes as pet UTC time zone.
Views from bots, social networking sites, reditt, link sharing sites, traffic generating sites/software,
link shortening service are consider invalid and will result in account banned and earnings removed.
Post what is considered as legal, We reserve the right to remove any image that we found violating any terms.
Any attempt to cheat or manipulate views in order to get more revenue will cause account ban.
Your images with 0 hits will be deleted after 1 Week, Rest all images are never deleted.
You must be logged in while uploading images.
Currently max image file upload size is 5MB.
Minimum payout is $5, You can request payout everyday, waiting period is 1-4 Days.
Zone rates are subject to change with or without notice.
Hot linking is not allowed.
Currently affiliate program is for adult images only.
You can only update stats once per login session.
Bitcoin payout will charge 5% or more trade difference fee depending on the time of payout.
Webmoney payout will charge 2.5% or more trade difference fee depending on the time of payout.
$1 Bonus on every $20 is promotional offer and may expire any time, so make the best while it's there.
5% referral’s earning will be paid only if your referrer is active user on our site.

:sun:Start Here:sun:
:wave:Happy Earnings:wave:

Contact
Mail me at: admin@imagepearl.com
Or
PM here or via "Support" from your ImagePearl Profile

Last edited:
1,187 comments
Remote upload feature added

upload multiple image, and not shown up on "view all" page only blank page
Welcome
Thanks for noticing the bug, Corrected now.

Dear all - tell me any bug you found in site it will be resolves asap.

upload multiple image, and not shown up on "view all" page only blank page
Welcome
Thanks for noticing the bug, Corrected now.

Dear all - tell me any bug you found in site it will be resolves asap.

i need remote feature. !! well all the best !

Remote upload feature added.

Last edited:
User blocked for not following terms

User "megamind288" is blocked forever for not following terms.
Reason: delivered fake hits.

User "the.ball.za" blocked forever for not following terms
Reason: delivered automated hits.

Last edited:
We do not have flash upload feature, but it can be added.
Also we have multi upload(max 10 images) and remote upload(max 50 images) feature to upload many images at once.

then add flash upload :)

We do not have flash upload feature, but it can be added.
Also we have multi upload(max 10 images) and remote upload(max 50 images) feature to upload many images at once.
still waiting for flash upload

Last edited:
Post payment proof

Hi
I am sorry to say I am not planning to add flash upload feature. images only, You can use animated gif instead.
Flash upload can be added in future.
Thanks

ImagePearl user post your payout proof here with screenshot.

ImagePearl user's post your payout proof here with screenshots.

ImagePearl user's post your payment proof here with screenshot.

Last edited:
Thanks

Payment paid. Thank you.

Thanks.

Payment paid. Thank you.

Thanks. Payment received, but i can't upload a screenshot.

Last edited:
Multiple upload

Happy doing business with you, Its ok if you can't post screenshot

Check out our new rates, Now more earnings

Now upload up-to 400 images at once.

Last edited:

After upload, we can only see the links of the images. No thumbnails are shown after uploading the images. If I need to identify which image is for which video file then its impossible to do so as the img links are without files names.

So if you could add the feature that thumbnails will be shown after uploading images then it will be very good for you.

After upload, we can only see the links of the images. No thumbnails are shown after uploading the images. If I need to identify which image is for which video file then its impossible to do so as the img links are without files names.

So if you could add the feature that thumbnails will be shown after uploading images then it will be very good for you.

This featured was there but removed as some of our user are uploading in mass quantity at once and allowing image thumbnail in such case may overload the server.

However, I have added this feature as you asked again for single and multi upload feature but not for mass and remote feature.

Further in your profile, You have Images Uploaded link Under History in which you will find everything you need.

Last edited:

This featured was there but removed as some of our user are uploading in mass quantity at once and allowing image thumbnail in such case may overload the server.

However, I have added this feature as you asked again for single and multi upload feature but not for mass and remote feature.

Further in your profile, You have Images Uploaded link Under History in which you will find everything you need.

Thanks for quick action. While I agree that you want to keep the server as good as possible by disabling the thumbnail show feature for the mass upload, but for uploaders like me who uploads 30 to 50 pics for different videos, its very hard to check all the 50 images history to find out which pic is for which video. I have to open each link and check which image link corresponds to which video. Also, I am quiet happy with your rates. Its quiet good compared only one redirect link and one pop-up. Hope you can add the thumb feature again for mass upload at least.

Well there is a simple soln for this when u upload Set of images from a folder like 50 images with a b and c respectively when u upload u ll get 50 link in that 1st image link for"a" second is for b and it goes on like that till fifty

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back