Imagepearl.com Earn Upto $6, 5% Referrals, $1 Bonus, Daily Payout, WMZ, BTC, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
This featured was there but removed as some of our user are uploading in mass quantity at once and allowing image thumbnail in such case may overload the server.

However, I have added this feature as you asked again for single and multi upload feature but not for mass and remote feature.

Further in your profile, You have Images Uploaded link Under History in which you will find everything you need.

Thanks for quick action. While I agree that you want to keep the server as good as possible by disabling the thumbnail show feature for the mass upload, but for uploaders like me who uploads 30 to 50 pics for different videos, its very hard to check all the 50 images history to find out which pic is for which video. I have to open each link and check which image link corresponds to which video. Also, I am quiet happy with your rates. Its quiet good compared only one redirect link and one pop-up. Hope you can add the thumb feature again for mass upload at least.

Ok I have added thumb feature for mass and remote too for upto 20 images, If you upload more than that you will only see the links in this case get links from history.

Thanks for quick action. While I agree that you want to keep the server as good as possible by disabling the thumbnail show feature for the mass upload, but for uploaders like me who uploads 30 to 50 pics for different videos, its very hard to check all the 50 images history to find out which pic is for which video. I have to open each link and check which image link corresponds to which video. Also, I am quiet happy with your rates. Its quiet good compared only one redirect link and one pop-up. Hope you can add the thumb feature again for mass upload at least.

Ok I have added thumb feature for mass and remote too for upto 20 images, If you upload more than that you will only see the links in this case get links from history.

Thanks a lot. I will check.

I have checked the new update. But it seems the new thumb feature is more inconvenient than the old non thumb feature. Usually image hosts have the page dispalyed after upload like the below example:

0p8Vmvy.jpg

But when we upload on imagepearl, the page after upload shows only thumbs with the modified file names. And there are no section where all the links are aggregated. Thus we have to click on each image to check what the image is. I am explaining this because, I am uploading multi thumbnail screenshots of movies. So if I upload 10 thumbnail images, then I am not sure which thumbnail is of which movie. As advised by someone on this thread to take the urls as per the sequence of the images in the folder, but if I check the sequence do change. It's not uploaded according to the order it was picked. Anyway, we hope more improvements.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot. I will check.

I have checked the new update. But it seems the new thumb feature is more inconvenient than the old non thumb feature. Usually image hosts have the page dispalyed after upload like the below example:

0p8Vmvy.jpg

But when we upload on imagepearl, the page after upload shows only thumbs with the modified file names. And there are no section where all the links are aggregated. Thus we have to click on each image to check what the image is. I am explaining this because, I am uploading multi thumbnail screenshots of movies. So if I upload 10 thumbnail images, then I am not sure which thumbnail is of which movie. As advised by someone on this thread to take the urls as per the sequence of the images in the folder, but if I check the sequence do change. It's not uploaded according to the order it was picked. Anyway, we hope more improvements.

Thanks.

I understand now what your problem is, I will make the modification accordingly soon.

Last edited:
Thanks. I was about to request my first payout, but it seems your site is down for along time. It says for maintenance. How long it will take?

were the stats frozen in maintenance???

site down????

site down???

Site down?

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

website down ???

Last edited:
Stats algorithm is in update process and stats will show after update is finished, don't worry.
Site went down due to database error, now resolved.
As the site is fairly new there are some bugs, I am working hard to resolve every bug, don't worry.

Last edited:
Stats algorithm is in update process and will show after update is finished, don't worry.
As the site is fairly new there are some bugs, I am working hard to resolve every bug, don't worry.

Hi I want to apply with you but already had issues using one image host on my own website. I wanna ask do you allow personal websites and the traffic from there my traffic is gained from banner advertising and SEO. All my traffic is gained naturally with whitelisted traffic generation. not Torrent traffic or forum traffic. If you want only these types of bad traffic which is why most image hosts go under, then let me know.

Stats algorithm is in update process and will show after update is finished, don't worry.

Hi I want to apply with you but already had issues using one image host on my own website. I wanna ask do you allow personal websites and the traffic from there my traffic is gained from banner advertising and SEO. All my traffic is gained naturally with whitelisted traffic generation. not Torrent traffic or forum traffic. If you want only these types of bad traffic which is why most image hosts go under, then let me know.

what is your website.

hi Imagepearl

please check my account

counting system is not working

my account : balanar114@gmail.com

Hi, I found out that your images did get views but as our site was down due to database error, your views are not logged in database, now that every this is up and running you should see views for new images. sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited:
I might consider forum traffic, cause I found a bunch of great forums, but I will PM you the website. It was a competition site but I think I will stop it for a while but Ill pm you it anyway. IF the site you dont approve let me know then ill just do forum posting instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back