Imagehyper.com - Highest earnings, Best Interface - Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads-up about imagehyper.

They are hosting a pop-up that leads to the "FBI Moneypak" virus, which is particularly annoying, since it locks your PC and disables Task Manager, so a fairly involved procedure is needed to remove it:

http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-the-fbi-moneypak-ransomware-virus-fake-fbi-malware-removal/

The removal is made more difficult by the fact that, of course, you cannot look up the above page when your computer is locked.

IMHO, imagehyper should be BANNED from this forum for hosting such malware!

is it true??????? :S

As any half-decent internet user knows, ad companies from time to time are plagued by an idiotic "advertiser" who tries to use the ad network to spread his own malware

As any half-decent internet user knows, image hosts use ad companies to generate the revenue they pay out to users, and of course we:
1- Are not responsible for bad advertisers on ad companies, although we do report them when you notify us, and they are generally removed within hours
2- Have nothing to gain by spreading malware

As far as I know, everything is clean now, and it gets really old seeing members accusing you, requesting BANS, shouting SCAM and stuff like that every time there's a problem..

Changing payment info now works :)

As a notice: we have stopped working with paypal due to security and compliance reasons, so we suggest users request payments through webmoney from now on for their own safety

We will be moving to more secure payments options soon, which are less dependent on the US government, like libertyreserve and possibly bitcoins

Please note these changes were not anticipated in any way: they are a consequence of the hostility shown towards our services lately, and smart users will understand where the tide is going and behave consequently

Guys, quite frankly we have to get smart and stop behaving like 10 year old children

You must understand how this business works, you can't simply cry "I want this, I want that", that's the biggest problem with this forum..few people have the common sense of understanding what goes on under the hood.

In case you haven't noticed, ALL the filelockers have stopped using paypal and are either getting closed or sued, the tide has changed, you can't simply upload warez, upload copyrighted images and at the same time have the convenience of "normal" payment systems backed by the US government etc etc

The US doesn't want you or your way of doing business, that's a fact, and as long as some users intermix legal content with copyrighted images, businesses like Imagehyper have to remove the illegal images and try to keep an honest profile as legally as we can, and try to protect the business by moving to jurisdictions that are less dangerous

The US are on a fierce battle against anything that remotely smells like "copyright infringement", and while our image host is largely legal, they will use any method to damage us

If you want, close your eyes and move to other image hosts that "temporarily" support paypal, until they get sued and closed, going away with your money.

We're just trying to be responsible and move to secure payment options while we have the time to do so, this means you don't risk losing your money, we don't risk closing, and we can protect your privacy and accounts.

If you appreciate this and understand it, good. If you just see "oh no removing paypal YOU SUCK", then I'm sorry, but you're blind to the big picture and you'll get burnt soon with that attitude.

Maybe "russian" payment systems are not as convenient as Paypal, but believe me, all the other image hosts will stop using Paypal very soon, so we're just killing off each other if all we can do is whine and demand left and right

We either stand united or fall, and at Imagehyper we're trying to keep legal and help our users the best way we can: there's a reason why we're the first image host to move to other payment methods and inform our users.

Guys, quite frankly we have to get smart and stop behaving like 10 year old children

You must understand how this business works, you can't simply cry "I want this, I want that", that's the biggest problem with this forum..few people have the common sense of understanding what goes on under the hood.

In case you haven't noticed, ALL the filelockers have stopped using paypal and are either getting closed or sued, the tide has changed, you can't simply upload warez, upload copyrighted images and at the same time have the convenience of "normal" payment systems backed by the US government etc etc

The US doesn't want you or your way of doing business, that's a fact, and as long as some users intermix legal content with copyrighted images, businesses like Imagehyper have to remove the illegal images and try to keep an honest profile as legally as we can, and try to protect the business by moving to jurisdictions that are less dangerous

The US are on a fierce battle against anything that remotely smells like "copyright infringement", and while our image host is largely legal, they will use any method to damage us

If you want, close your eyes and move to other image hosts that "temporarily" support paypal, until they get sued and closed, going away with your money.

We're just trying to be responsible and move to secure payment options while we have the time to do so, this means you don't risk losing your money, we don't risk closing, and we can protect your privacy and accounts.

If you appreciate this and understand it, good. If you just see "oh no removing paypal YOU SUCK", then I'm sorry, but you're blind to the big picture and you'll get burnt soon with that attitude.

Maybe "russian" payment systems are not as convenient as Paypal, but believe me, all the other image hosts will stop using Paypal very soon, so we're just killing off each other if all we can do is whine and demand left and right

We either stand united or fall, and at Imagehyper we're trying to keep legal and help our users the best way we can: there's a reason why we're the first image host to move to other payment methods and inform our users.

Good steps,
but dothey treat Filehost ang imghost in the same way??? I think both are different...........

Seeing the current position how some user acts like that..!!! they are blind..

Edit: I did make a webmoney account... Could u see if i have it set up right on the site & send me my last payout... Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back