Imagehyper.com - Highest earnings, Best Interface - Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments are due every sunday now, with a minimum payment of 1$ :)

Servers are also very stable lately, I encourage you to try us once again if you did a few months ago, we have scripts and new hardware in place to make everything much more stable than it once was!

seriously, i would LOVE to use your host for the rates and payment options but you really need to fix that upload, when i upload images y see the thumbs just fine, but that's the only time i see them, they get 404 after that and i end up loosing time and using another host

We have substantially changed the architecture of our servers and finished just today..

You should see AMAZING speeds right now and no more upload/serving errors of any kind

If any of you is a high-volume poster, please contact me via PM with proof, I can fix you some free stuff ;)

We have substantially changed the architecture of our servers and finished just today..

You should see AMAZING speeds right now and no more upload/serving errors of any kind

If any of you is a high-volume poster, please contact me via PM with proof, I can fix you some free stuff ;)

I was thinking about joining your program.... when exactly do you send payouts??

PM sent

imagehyper is a very trusted site when it comes to payment. But the uploading isn't working good well at the moment,

since 3 since i couldn't manage to upload anything. it just uploads and uploads but never finishes,

i don't know what is the problem.

hope admin can help.

Hi Pedrosa

As far as we know there hasn't been any problem with uploads in the last 3 days..please send me a PM and I can probably sort out your issue

We have over 16000 images uploaded successfully in the past 24 hours
Maybe an issue with your connection?

Hi Pedrosa

As far as we know there hasn't been any problem with uploads in the last 3 days..please send me a PM and I can probably sort out your issue

We have over 16000 images uploaded successfully in the past 24 hours
Maybe an issue with your connection?

got it admin. it seems the problem was in my connection.

solved it.

thanks for the support.

Announcement: we have raised our rates significantly, since our counting system has been redesigned from the ground up (to eliminate cheaters, primarily).

We can now pass the earnings directly to our "honest" members and stop leaking revenues to bot users, so if you're using our host well (posting in blogs, forums etc) you'll find your rates have almost doubled.

Please do check :)

Imagehyper josh what is rate for Japan Now..

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

for Japan it shows $0.30 ..so low.. why it is so?? cant you place japan with USA and UK

Hi Surat

Our stats for Japan are currently at 0.30$

Please be aware that Japan is a Tier C country in basically all image uploading websites, and we actually pay 50% more than other competitors

Unfortunately we can't "decide" in which Tier we place a country, it's mostly dictated by market forces from our advertisers :)

However, please do try our service with your live site: I'm pretty sure you'll notice a significant increase in earnings

Signup page is here: http://www.imagehyper.com/register.php

Our service is the highest paying image host on the market, and we pay for ALL countries! Payouts are as follows (per 1000 views):
3.00$ United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia
1.20$ Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Greece,Ireland, Iceland, Lichenstein, Luxembourg, France, New Zealand
0.30$ Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, India, Denmark,Hong Kong, Monaco
0.01$ All other countries
Rates quotes are for NSFW - XXX images, the ones in the family-friendly section are currently only getting 50% of this quoted payout

bad rates ! germany, austria should be in A wtf !X-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back