ImageFolks.com - Earn up to $4 per 1000 views by sharing images - Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for activating.

I have some questions.

How long does ImageFolks storage the images? and How many images can I upload?

Thanks again

The images are stored for ever if they are viewed. If they have not been viewed by anyone for more than 6 months, we delete them out.

Admin

I had affiliated my account but since days it has back to "pending"

"Your affiliate account is in pending"

Nick: Lob3zNo

Please affiliate my account.

All affiliate payments have been made and user accounts have been activated.

Cheers
Admin

I had affiliated my account but since days it has back to "pending"

"Your affiliate account is in pending"

Nick: Lob3zNo

Please affiliate my account.

Activated!

Affiliate payments have been made.

Cheers
Admin

Last edited:
Not blind. We allocate tiers based on tiers allocated by our advertisers.

Cheers
Admin

Cheers
Admin

Last edited:
Irrespective of the messages we put on this forum, payments are made every Thursdays. If they are not made which is very unusual, we put up a message.

Cheers
Admin

Affiliate payments made.

Cheers
Admin

Affiliate payments made.

Cheers
Admin

Last edited:
Irrespective of the messages we put on this forum, payments are made every Thursdays. If they are not made which is very unusual, we put up a message.

Cheers
Admin

Hi!

Got paid, thanks!
I do not want to argue, but I experienced, that you pay every Thursday, this is why I wondered, that I did not get payment last Thursday.

folks_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

As you can see, I requested payment last week, Wednesday morning, and only got it today.
But I did not see any messages about delay.

But no problem, thanks for payment!

Cheers
Admin

Hi!

Got paid, thanks!
I do not want to argue, but I experienced, that you pay every Thursday, this is why I wondered, that I did not get payment last Thursday.

As you can see, I requested payment last week, Wednesday morning, and only got it today.

We pay on Thursday from where we are but Thursday here might be Wednesday somewhere else...makes sense?

Cheers
Admin

Cheers
Admin

Hi!

Got paid, thanks!

We pay on Thursday from where we are but Thursday here might be Wednesday somewhere else...makes sense?

Cheers
Admin

Hi!

First I have to say, that I'm satisfied with your site, but it makes me nervous when you think, I'm stupid...
I heard something about time zones some time ago...
BUT you have an own system time in your site, so if I request payment when your system time shows 06 am wednesday, than it is no matter what time is it in my country.
So.. if I request payment 06 am wednesday in YOUR time, than I think, you will pay me next day (Thursday), and not a week later.
It is no problem for me, if you pay a week later.. the problem is, that if you pay later, than put up a message about it.. it is not a solution, that you teach me about the time zones instead...
"Makes sense?"

Affiliate payments made.

Cheers
Admin

Cheers
Admin

Hi!

First I have to say, that I'm satisfied with your site, but it makes me nervous when you think, I'm stupid...
I heard something about time zones some time ago...
BUT you have an own system time in your site, so if I request payment when your system time shows 06 am wednesday, than it is no matter what time is it in my country.
So.. if I request payment 06 am wednesday in YOUR time, than I think, you will pay me next day (Thursday), and not a week later.
It is no problem for me, if you pay a week later.. the problem is, that if you pay later, than put up a message about it.. it is not a solution, that you teach me about the time zones instead...
"Makes sense?"

Payments are made around this time and the server time is now
Server Time : Thursday,July 24, 2014 12:50:07 PM

Not sure about when you requested payment. Please send me your user ID via email to admin @ imagefolks. I can check exactly when you requested for payment. I am sure that I have not missed any payment if requested by now every Thursday.

Cheers
Admin

Affiliate payments have been made. There has been a delay of 8 hrs in maing the payment this time.

Cheers
Admin

Payments made.

Cheers
Admin

Last edited:
imagefolks, i sent you a support ticket about my stats. they are WAY to high. and not adding up correctly. says i am at $25 in less then a week.
please look at support ticket 69.
pm me if you need my username

1 week, no reply, wtf man

whats going on?? more then 1 week, no reply. kind of a important issue i would think

whats going on?? more then 1 week, no reply. kind of a important issue i would think .

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay in responding. the server is back up now. No, we are not out of business. Affiliate payments have been made regularly every thursdays and those who have requested payments may be receiving payments every week.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back