ImageFolks.com - Earn up to $4 per 1000 views by sharing images - Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this
Please provide alternate payment as we dont have payza account yet
And when i click on pyamnet configuration then page refresh and come on payment histroy page
whats wrong with you
its Ist step of scam of imagefloks i think

Sent them a support ticket or email with your details they have to change it on their end, I had same problems. Its because the script doesn't allow you to change payment details once you make a request for payment.

They do pay though.

Last edited:
Apologies for the delayed response and there is no need to be impatient and abusive.

Please let us know your paypal id from the email you have registered your account and your payment will be paid promptly. You cannot change the account once you have requested payment.

Payments from Payza are held as the account has not been approved for no fault of ours.

Cheers

Apologies for the delayed response and there is no need to be impatient and abusive.

Please let us know your paypal id from the email you have registered your account and your payment will be paid promptly. You cannot change the account once you have requested payment.

Payments from Payza are held as the account has not been approved for no fault of ours.

Cheers

Email is admin at imagefolks dot com

All Affiliate Paymants excpet for 2 Payza accounts who have not responded to our request to provide alternate Paypal/skrill ID have been made.

Please note that we as well as every image hosts everywhere have good fraud detection systems in place and some smarty trying to fool the system and us by sending fake hits will get banned here as well as elsewhere.

• :cough:

Wish everyone a great 2014 and thanks for all your good work ;-)

Cheers,
Admin

Last edited:
hi..,

i'm unable to register...i tried 2 times with diff mail/username but it display some kind of SQL error

i tried again it display username/email already registered

but no confirmation mail received...unable to activate

pls reply...there is problem in ur registration page

Cheers

so how we get payment if you dont have payment in payza.tell us method other wise its mean you dont want give payment and if you dont have payment in pyaza so why you giv option for payza payout

Cheers

so how we get payment if you dont have payment in payza.tell us method other wise its mean you dont want give payment and if you dont have payment in pyaza so why you giv option for payza payout

Please send a mail from the email id you have registered with a paypal /skrill account to admin at imagefolks dot com and we will pay you in this payment run.

We don't own Payza unfortunately and they are taking their own time to approve our account.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back