ImageFolks.com - Earn up to $4 per 1000 views by sharing images - Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I wanted to pay me, but I have not added paypal account.. and now there is no option to add.. pls help me.. id is ram4o

Last edited:
I'd like to use your image host but for example when I look at someone's payment proof a few pages back my antivirus Avast throws up, "Threat has been Detected", and it says it blocks a Trogan Horse.. Even if it's a false flag I can't post that in forums or else where, others might think I'm trying to infect them, You need to check that out and change an advertisement you got going or something..

I'd like to use your image host but for example when I look at someone's payment proof a few pages back my antivirus Avast throws up, "Threat has been Detected", and it says it blocks a Trogan Horse.. Even if it's a false flag I can't post that in forums or else where, others might think I'm trying to infect them, You need to check that out and change an advertisement you got going or something..

This.
Most forums banned imagefolks for malware.

This could be due to one of our advertiser's code. We will check that and fix.

This.
Most forums banned imagefolks for malware.

same design as Imageserve has.... are you all guys the same? i have no prob with that but please don't ran stay with us. i hope its only my bad dream :)

PS : please activate mine account aswell :)

Last edited:
No, we are not same. We existed even before them.

Your account has been activated :)

same design as Imageserve has.... are you all guys the same? i have no prob with that but please don't ran stay with us. i hope its only my bad dream :)

PS : please activate mine account aswell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back