ImageCorn.com - Earn up to $5.00/1,000 views + 10% Referral Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir Every 15 minute we have to log in imagecorn . if possible then make it sign in per 24hr .bcoz we feel irritation for again & again sign -in imagecorn site .

Hello wjunction members we are happy to announce that we had introduced referral commission of 10%.
Start referring people and earn 10% of theirs earning lifetime :)

Hi!

Some of the last pictures disappeared from "Images" menu, and the newly uploaded pictures are not appear in "Images" menu.
Is that normal?
Do you count earnings after the pictures which not appear in "Images" menu?

Hi!

Some of the last pictures disappeared from "Images" menu, and the newly uploaded pictures are not appear in "Images" menu.
Is that normal?
Do you count earnings after the pictures which not appear in "Images" menu?

we are trying to fix this issue and new uploaded images is not disappearing from your account but they are not showing on 1st page. It you will browse other pages there you can found your new uploaded images.
Don't worry you still earning from your old and new images.

Hello just want to inform our users we had fixed all the issues.Now everything is working fine as earlier.

Last edited:
wtf is wrong with your site??
a pop up for every click?? forced to download some crap??
No imghost has such thing..!!

Last edited:
Hi admin.

I want to know how long does ImageCorn storage the images and how many images can I upload.

I didnt find these information in the FAQ.

thanks

Hi admin.

I want to know how long does ImageCorn storage the images and how many images can I upload.

I didnt find these information in the FAQ.

thanks

your images will never be deleted as we consistently add new servers to increase our disk space.
There is no limit to upload images.
But remember you cant use our host just to store images you have to share them.

Hi!

There is some problem with your site, it is unable to login under Opera, Firefox or Chrome.
Please fix it.
And.. do you have any information about your old sister site imgcorn?
I know that you sold it months ago, but there is no payment from there for 3 weeks.
If you can contact new admin, than please try to inform us: do we upload images to this site any more, or not?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back