ImageCorn.com - Earn up to $5.00/1,000 views + 10% Referral Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your site is a scam.

I do not deposit any money!

This site is NOT scam, my friend! Do not say this!
It is paying honestly every week!

I think, you got the answer for your question, why not paid:
"your affiliate a/c is deactivated as you are sending fake traffic".

Your site is a scam.

I do not deposit any money!

This site is NOT scam, my friend! Do not say this!
It is paying honestly every week!

I think, you got the answer for your question, why not paid:
"your affiliate a/c is deactivated as you are sending fake traffic".

Well it was a lie that he told me!
I have several times less money I paid!
I wanted to document them.
But no evidence was found for me.
I told her I had all the sites in which it operates.
But now, because I was too much money in my account blocked.

The tickets I promised to pay me $ 25!
So why did not his words?

They always pay me, but I could make more money if it didn't take an agonizingly long time for pages to load.. The wait for the first page to load is terrible, then you have to click continue to image.. It takes a least 60 seconds for that page to load also.. Every so often it is faster for a few hours or a day, then it is back to SLOW.. I dont even upload those days.. Means less money for both of us..

when will you pay ???

now 24 hours gone and waiting for the payment sir please pay us to continue our work and please update the speed other wise it is very hard to do work again with you

best regards

pay us please on time

Making less than before, even with the bump to $5/1000.. The rap music on the upload page is pissing me off..

Just like imgrill, the option to view previous months income and hit count has been disabled, making me suspect that they do not want users to see that their income has lowered in the last few months..

Hello we want to increase our tier rate please suggest what rates you need. If we increase our rates will all join us?

I see 6$ and 7$ rates going around so if you could raise it by just a dollar or 2 would be great but only do it if you know you will be able to pay out, I got scammed by 3 affiliate programs in a row and I am hoping with you guys it will not be a forth.

Hello we want to increase our tier rate please suggest what rates you need. If we increase our rates will all join us?

I see 6$ and 7$ rates going around so if you could raise it by just a dollar or 2 would be great but only do it if you know you will be able to pay out, I got scammed by 3 affiliate programs in a row and I am hoping with you guys it will not be a forth.

we are in this business from past 1 year and always paid our affiliate users. I will increase the tier 1 rate to $5.50

A: [$5.00] Australia, United States, United Kingdom

B: [$2.00] Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Switzerland

C: [$1.00] Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden

D: [$0.30] Mexico, India, Japan, Russia, Turkey

E: [$0.10] All Others

Are these standard rates or just promo? Because this is what I see on your page:

C: [$1.00] Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden

D: [$0.25] Mexico, India, Japan, Russia, Turkey

Are these standard rates or just promo? Because this is what I see on your page:

D: [$0.25] Mexico, India, Japan, Russia, Turkey

Tier A rates increased from $5.00 to $5.50 if it works good will increase further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back