I'm looking for movies linking web hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalFan

Hi, guys.
I'm looking for movies linking web hosting. Flexible DMCA (Allow 24 - 48 hours to delete abuse content).
My site is small so I need hosting with 5GB storage and 100GB bandwidth per month.
What host you recommend for me?
Thanks!

11 comments
Hello FinalFan,

We just saw your request , we can offer you hosting we do have shared / VPS / dedicated hosting offshore in Russia and completely DMCA ignored , our high priority is our clients information and data , we not ever share / rent / sell your datas. There is a big and trusted confidence between our hosting and our clients. You can look into our shared hosting plans if your website is small , please note also that our plans come fully managed and with unlimited bandwidth on all plans without hidden fees or marketing tricks. Please check our feedbacks on wjunction http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/182154-48.html and here http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-22.html

Please feel free to check our offshore VPS DMCA ignored plans undergroundprivate.com/russiaoffshore.html and here is our offshore shared hosting plans undergroundprivate.com/shared.html

If you feel unsure for something please feel free to contact us via below methods.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Hie,

We can allow you to host your movies website also we give time 48 hours to remove the abuse contents ..

You can check our Shared/ Vps as well as dedicated server plans ..

Hi, guys.
I'm looking for movies linking web hosting. Flexible DMCA (Allow 24 - 48 hours to delete abuse content).
My site is small so I need hosting with 5GB storage and 100GB bandwidth per month.
Thanks!

I have good experience with 10Gbps.io. If there is any DMCA on my streaming website they give me 24 hours to delete it. Depends on how often does it repeat. Worth trial :)

Hi, guys.
Thanks!

Hello there,

We can offer you a VPS with the following specs for only 6 EUR/mo:

1x Intel Xeon vCPU @ 3.40 GHz
1 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
20 GB HDD SATA (RAID 10)
200 Mbps uplink
Anti DDoS Mitigation & Protection
1 IP Included

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you,
HETNiX Ltd.

According to my experience with asphostportal.com I can say you will be pleased dealing with their stable reliable solutions and high available helpful support. Their service are wonderful! Fast technical support. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very cheap, only $9/mo you can get 15GB disk space, and 150GB bandwidth.

Hey,
Check out the plan in my signature, you can host with us for a dollar. We provide tailored plans so Im sure we can work something out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back