I'm looking for a movie website, how long it takes to get traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
It depends on many reasons, from 1 day to... never :smokin: But if you will work on it, and spend some money for links, for example, you can get it in a few months, take or give.

link building, seo optimize, or paid traffic

Paid traffic? Do you believe in it? Did you try it ever? In 99% of cases you will buy just bots.
Paid traffic can be also buying a link to your movie site from a good ranking blog article for "best movie streaming sites" that link to the sites and send you traffic, this traffic has a high quality. I would not pay for any popunder or other traffic you can get as it would bring a high bounce rate

Paid traffic? Do you believe in it? Did you try it ever? In 99% of cases you will buy just bots.
Paid traffic can be also buying a link to your movie site from a good ranking blog article for "best movie streaming sites" that link to the sites and send you traffic, this traffic has a high quality. I would not pay for any popunder or other traffic you can get as it would bring a high bounce rate

Maybe you are right. But in this case you will overpay for that traffic, as a rule.

I have several sites of this subject the first thing is that you must have quality content and that your domain is old at least 9 months already running your site so that search engines like Google will give you first positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back