Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious

works on ipb, vbulletin, and phpbb. contact me on yahoo messenger if interested. my yim is ill_dos_you.

ileech15.JPG

34 comments
Yeah right! Agreed with JmZ and Sir Mark ...
I respect the coder of that script .. but it's actually very lame to use it.
What's the sense of actually troubling yourself to make a forum if you ain't gonna bring it up by your own effort?

Sorry but I believe everyone who is using this script should top ... as it's lame

Wouldn't it be faster to rip stuff manually? This is also why so many sites fail to be unique in their own way, because they just copy off of each other. If you're gonna run a warez site you really should upload stuff with your site URL as pass or in file name, it'll bring in more traffic when people leech from your site.

PS: Maybe they shouldn't host a list of customers & serials on their site? It was too easy to find... google is cool... yeah I was bored... ima shut up now.

Quite a few familiar names. xD

It worked well before 2 months on my friend's pc.... (he's in the list http://noto.illeet.com/ileech/auth.txt)

We had about 8,5k downloads in IPB in 3 hours

and about 12-13k downloads in vbulletin in 3 hours....

But he don't have iLeech anymore coz after 30m.. it was closing his internet ports.... something like a virus in Beta 1.5

The program is Fine. I currently have the program i actually did buy it, But it currently is a little buggy since i have looked into its Source code.

vf8u1u.jpg

yes virusdevil you said something right! lol
good job, 1053948345% agree with VD here obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back