Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious

works on ipb, vbulletin, and phpbb. contact me on yahoo messenger if interested. my yim is ill_dos_you.

ileech15.JPG

34 comments
Hey notorious,
I bought your leecher but its outdated. Please can u contact me by PM or on MSN.
I still have older version.

AND GUYS, THIS WORKS. GREAT LITTLE PROGRAM!

lol and will have to trust this person with 1 post ? lol, probably it's a free software... and this guy tries to scam us.

The person who created this tool was the admin of crazy-coders.net
forum is dead.

They used to have a service of selling a certain amount of posts for a certain amount of money but now selling the entire tool.

Price is 50$? As previous forum posts tell me....

The code for ileech v3 can be found here:
Code:
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=70377&lngWId=1#zip
Wich has been claimed to not work.

Anyway more "info" can be found here:
Code:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=986427&page=3
Notorious was admin of crazy-coders.net
He got demoted than played around with the website ;)

Phantom shut the forum down for it was being "illigal" and created a website for webdesign.

The price of the tool will be 50$ im guessing.

It seems a legit tool, and after purchasing notorious seems to give you the actual serial. Or an extra 20$ update to a newr version.

But my google queries gives various responsen on various questions and answers.

I bought this, but its very buggy. most sites it will give u an error and say "the message you have entered is too short, please lengthen your message to 10 characters limit", i havn't figured what the issue is yet =/

I had that issue as well, but it was only a particular site.
I tried it again, but on a different site, and it worked perfectly.
The update that was just released seems to have helped as well.

Yes but i own two websites.. that are almost identical and i can't post in one and the other one i can.. i can't figure this out and its DRIVING ME CRAZY. the recent update was 1.5.2 which still generates that error!

lol so much for people buying it
leakage ftw

although i wont personally use it since its just another spamtool.

Yes but i own two websites.. that are almost identical and i can't post in one and the other one i can.. i can't figure this out and its DRIVING ME CRAZY. the recent update was 1.5.2 which still generates that error!

Maybe if your sites were less full of utter phail.

To be honest, you should all start posting manually and stop using things like this.
Theres only one way to a successful forum and that's not by filling it with crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back