Ihostia.com - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads with our affiliate program- Min. Payout 15$

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, all through the start of this thread you claim you don't plan to go anywhere after a month etc and that your in it for the long run, then you try and sell the site after a month and now you're banned from Flippa for that auction?

Something isn't right at all with this company and I'd urge people to proceed with a little caution

waiting for payment

waiting for payment :|

untitled.jpg

Have up-loaders not worked out the system yet.

Its a cash-grab.

The chance of you not getting paid before they run away from the interwebs, far outweighs anything else.

sir,

in my account page there is showing paid but in my paypal account there is no payment please see that my id is raghuroda32

please answer me till now dont got the money but in account its showing paid. HOW?

now i just got the payment thank you very much sir.

Last edited:
i see on my account moneybookers as paymentmethod.so can i raquested money with moneybookers?

You can request payment on moneybookers.

man, all through the start of this thread you claim you don't plan to go anywhere after a month etc and that your in it for the long run, then you try and sell the site after a month and now you're banned from Flippa for that auction?

Something isn't right at all with this company and I'd urge people to proceed with a little caution

The site will be here up and running.We have a small problem with flippa and have nothing to do with ihostia.com

waiting for payment :|

untitled.jpg

We've sent all the payments.Keep in mind we send the money in 3 business days.

site opening too slow. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

We made some adjustments and that's why it's opening a bit slow

Remote upload stop working and sites won't load properly, please fix it, thank you.

problem fixed

Have up-loaders not worked out the system yet.

Its a cash-grab.

The chance of you not getting paid before they run away from the interwebs, far outweighs anything else.

Who was not paid?

Thank's to Ihostia.com, Process Payout very fast :sun: :sun:

untitled.jpg

Keep in mind we send the money in 3 business days.

sir,

in my account page there is showing paid but in my paypal account there is no payment please see that my id is raghuroda32

Yes we've sent the money to someone else.Money sent.

thank you admin . i got the payment . none other sites doing like this fast payment . u r rocks . thanks a lot .

2r5azxi.jpg

admin kindly move india to b group :):)

Last edited:
Free user 150mb and registered 1gb...Please cut down this huge difference...make it at least 400mb for free users which will encourage free users to download...also as ur PP is working...be flexible and let uploaders earn...which in turn profit u also...Limiting free user download size to 150mb is real crappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back