Ihostia.com - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads with our affiliate program- Min. Payout 15$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by surf2010
my collected money constantly upside down
what happened?
acc monrfda
pls check

by me today the same.

why? ihostia for sale and wont not more payout user.
its another filehost betray user.

Originally Posted by surf2010
my collected money constantly upside down
what happened?
acc monrfda
pls check

by me today the same.

why? ihostia for sale and wont not more payout user.
its another filehost betray user.
We paid our affiliates daily.In case we get a dcma report we delete the file.
Btw why do you have to make a new user to post on the forum and not speak with your real account...not to mention you spread lies about us not paying affiliates.

its easy to say its dmca.
you can say this to all user.

my files are all the same content no nude,no illegal movies,no music, no games,why you not all my files delete.
you betray user.

its easy to say its dmca.
you can say this to all user.

my files are all the same content no nude,no illegal movies,no music, no games,why you not all my files delete.
you betray user.
I see .... so you're saying the content you upload on ihostia is yours and you have license to prove it right?
Pm your account and send all the documentation to protect your account in the future

first 99,9% from uploads to your service are without license.
why you not delete all files and delete your betray service too,

first 99,9% from uploads to your service are without license.
why you not delete all files and delete your betray service too,
First off all we don't want to delete any file on our servers because that generate traffic and users are happy because they make money but if we don't delete them then the dcma will go to our hosting and nobody wants that.
this is a quote from our affiliate page
Files that Infringe on Copyright are NOT permitted on our service. Please familiarize yourself with our Terms Of Service and our F.A.Q pages.Violations of our T.O.S can/will result in all files being deleted, account termination and any/all accrued earnings forfeited.
Now we understand the nature of this business and we paid all our affiliates regardless...but sometimes files get deleted.We receive a lot of dcma complaints per day.We can't verify each one and check if it's copyrighted content or not.
Hope you understand.:)

its same one idiot send dmca its true or not but you delete file and delete money
for me its betray.
every time an idiot can send dmca for all files he found from ihostia.content legal or illegal.
but you give not return this money you earn from this content.
its betray.

what is the maximum filesize that any unregistered downloader can download? For example, I upload one game and the size is 8gb, the unregistered downloader how much can download? So I need to know that max. filesize, cuz I'd have to split the game in parts, 8 parts of 1000mb for example. Understand me? xD

what is the maximum filesize that any unregistered downloader can download? For example, I upload one game and the size is 8gb, the unregistered downloader how much can download? So I need to know that max. filesize, cuz I'd have to split the game in parts, 8 parts of 1000mb for example. Understand me? xD

Max file size for unregistered users is 150mb.For more info about limitations click here

Well if an unregistered downloader make an account in 10 sec then he can download 1gb file

mm ok, do you know if anyone has any payment proof? that is to say if you paid anyone.

Too, what is the download speed for free users and registered users?

Last edited:
mm ok, do you know if anyone has any payment proof? that is to say if you paid anyone.

Too, what is the download speed for free users and registered users?
This thread have 14 pages and no one complained about us not paying.:)
The download speeds are good..depends on the country of the downloader.

WTF
downloads do not match please check that occurs
only work with tier 1 or 2
check please
68edee626dc84e239718248.png

5a83f08dda4c459080d2c89.png

4c7eee1db03b4084bfa5222.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back