If Your Paypal Account Permanently Limited What Should You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiberkit

Well, my paypal account is permanently limited. So when I try to open new paypal account, after few days it gets limited again.

So, What is the trick for opening new paypal account avoid further limitation?

Should I only create paypal account for another person and his bank account?

How can I withdraw money to my bank account with paypal again?

Note: I sent a mail to paypal for how to get permanently limited account again but they didnt come back. So, what is the best way to use paypal again for my name?

35 comments
Hey,

If your paypal account is permanently limited with clear notification then you would not be able to get that back .... There is no option to open case of this paypal account ... Your money is usually available for withdrawal after 180 days into bank account.

There is nothing you can do.After half year the money will be available and you can withdraw it without any problem.
Same happened to me three times already:)I advise you to open an account under your grandfather or grandmother name they probably wont need a PP acc and you can trust them.
Other option is to buy a stealth account,Paypal premier is availble for 80$,( as i remember)You will have to use US VPS to log in and withdrawing money is quite tricky.
Opening an acc under one of your relative's name is the easiest option.

OK

Well, my paypal account is permanently limited. So when I try to open new paypal account, after few days it gets limited again.

So, What is the trick for opening new paypal account avoid further limitation?

Should I only create paypal account for another person and his bank account?

How can I withdraw money to my bank account with paypal again?

Note: I sent a mail to paypal for how to get permanently limited account again but they didnt come back. So, what is the best way to use paypal again for my name?

Use a different Pc, a new name, address, Ip connected differently. etc.

Contact me , i have the solution for you ;)

Why don't you share here, most of us would like to know what is that legal way to register permanent banned account ?:sun:

Because he is advertising his "services",obviously selling PP accounts or offers a way to withdraw money from the limited account.
If it was his personal paypal linked to his bank account,all he has to do is to wait,6 months and funds will be relased.
There is no way to reactivate a premanently banned PP account.
Read Paypal's TOS!

Why don't you share here, most of us would like to know what is that legal way to register permanent banned account ?:sun:

Because he is advertising his "services",obviously selling PP accounts or offers a way to withdraw money from the limited account.
If it was his personal paypal linked to his bank account,all he has to do is to wait,6 months and funds will be relased.
Read Paypal's TOS!

Don't juge people & don't say things that you don't know , i'm not advertising my service , it's just a long to explain here & each limitation is different then other ... Know first how paypal system works then come here to Juge me, & i'm sure you are just new with paypal & got limited because your are under 18 years old or litle kid...

i have long experience with paypal & each one from wjunction who contacted me got his way to start again with paypal & they are all satisfied , there are things that i can't explain here because it's not allowed to tell them here ;)

Last edited:
Read Paypal's TOS!

Don't juge people & don't say things that you don't know , i'm not advertising my service , it's just a long to explain here & each limitation is different then other ... Know first how paypal system works then come here to Juge me, & i'm sure you are just new with paypal & got limited because your are under 18 years old or litle kid...

i have long experience with paypal & each one from wjunction who contacted me got his way to start again with paypal & they are all satisfied , there are things that i can't explain here because it's not allowed to tell them here ;)

First of all i didnt judge you i just told him the facts.You can sell your shitty services anywhere you want i dont mind.
You are promoting paypal services in your signature you moron,so who is the right you or me?
Oh wait you probably doing it for free,just to help people,right?
And lastly,do you know the meaning of "PERMANENT"?

Last edited:

First of all i didnt judge you i just told him the facts.You can sell your shitty services anywhere you want i dont mind.
You are promoting paypal services in your signature you moron,so who is the right you or me?

YES I DO , And do you have experience with paypal like i have ? from 2006 ? Wake up dude , i put whatever i want in my signature & no need for a kid like you to juge if i do it for free or not . . . google "paypal for noobs" & read that ebook , i'm sure it will be inetersted for you :)

YES I DO , And do you have experience with paypal like i have ? from 2006 ? Wake up dude , i put whatever i want in my signature & no need for a kid like you to juge if i do it for free or not . . . google "paypal for noobs" & read that ebook , i'm sure it will be inetersted for you :)

I think you are seriously retarded.
No one questioned your knowledge about paypal.I just told him the FACT that you are advertising your service here.
I dont give a flying fuck about it.
Get a life.

I think you are seriously retarded.
No one questioned your knowledge about paypal.I just told him the FACT that you are advertising your service here.
I dont give a flying fuck about it.
Get a life.

Very funny , should i laugh now ? or not yet ? -_- :wave:

Stealth is good, but they are still prone to limitation like any other account. If you don't know your way around PayPal or you have trouble staying under the radar.

PayPal is going to cook you like an Atlantic Hog On a Sunday Afternoon On A Hot Texas Day.

I used this trick twice and PayPal never limited my account anymore.

I advise you to use a modem to connect to the internet. After that, create a new Windows account. Login to your new Windows account and sign up a new PayPal account. Everytime you want to login, you must use your new Windows account to prevent them to check your browser cookies and flash cookies.

Example: I used my real name in my previous account. It was Just Testing. My new account name: Jsut Esting.

I used this trick twice and PayPal never limited my account anymore.

I advise you to use a modem to connect to the internet. After that, create a new Windows account. Login to your new Windows account and sign up a new PayPal account. Everytime you want to login, you must use your new Windows account to prevent them to check your browser cookies and flash cookies.

Example: I used my real name in my previous account. It was Just Testing. My new account name: Jsut Esting.

PayPal has high security technologies , it's not by changing user that will avoid them to catch you xD

the most safest way is to use Dedicated VPS so there will be no past records

or for people who loves VPN, use VPN with dedicated IP but not on your PC ! install VMware PLayer & then Install another Windows & use your new paypal from Virtual Machine ;)

Contact me , i have the solution for you ;)

BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!! HE SCAMMED ME 40$ ORDERED FAKE DOCUMENT FROM HIM AND HE NEVER SENT MY ORDER, I SENT HIM MESSAGE MANY TIMES AND I NEVER GOT ANY REPLY FROM HIM.

his skype id is jawus-wwe

I hope admin will ban this guy., to stop scamming people here

Wo Wo Wo Wait a minute ? when i scammed you ? when you bought from me ? when did i ever spoke with you ? -.-

BAN THAT KID -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back