If Your Paypal Account Permanently Limited What Should You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiberkit

Well, my paypal account is permanently limited. So when I try to open new paypal account, after few days it gets limited again.

So, What is the trick for opening new paypal account avoid further limitation?

Should I only create paypal account for another person and his bank account?

How can I withdraw money to my bank account with paypal again?

Note: I sent a mail to paypal for how to get permanently limited account again but they didnt come back. So, what is the best way to use paypal again for my name?

35 comments
Well, my paypal account is permanently limited. So when I try to open new paypal account, after few days it gets limited again.

So, What is the trick for opening new paypal account avoid further limitation?

Should I only create paypal account for another person and his bank account?

How can I withdraw money to my bank account with paypal again?

Note: I sent a mail to paypal for how to get permanently limited account again but they didnt come back. So, what is the best way to use paypal again for my name?

Simply Apply for Verify account and Content paypal

Honestly, just get your asses to creating a new account. It is not hard. New IP, cleaned cookies and variations of information or new info.

Just use this guide:

slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth

or this one:

scribd.com/doc/144810779/eBay-Stealth-Mini-Guide#scribd

Has anyone found some resolution to this? I was recently limited for unusual activity. Called them up to find out what the hell they mean, but they kept giving me the run around. Not only that, I have close to 40 payments supposed to be coming in and I can't accept them.

I found this guide: Ebay & PayPal Incognito Stealth eBook PDF on how to create a new account which I figure I would do in the mean time until I get my other account restored.

My only question is, they don't go much into the IP sources or which ones are recommended. Does anyone have some experience in this?

I am new . paypal accounts permanently limited.
Please pm me what to do

First of all i didnt judge you i just told him the facts.You can sell your shitty services anywhere you want i dont mind.
You are promoting paypal services in your signature you moron,so who is the right you or me?
Oh wait you probably doing it for free,just to help people,right?
And lastly,do you know the meaning of "PERMANENT"?

YES I DO , And do you have experience with paypal like i have ? from 2006 ? Wake up dude , i put whatever i want in my signature & no need for a kid like you to juge if i do it for free or not . . . google "paypal for noobs" & read that ebook , i'm sure it will be inetersted for you :)

If it is permanently limited you have to get a new one. Use the information shared above or search Google for a stealth PayPal guide.
If it asks for document verification, you can still get through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back