If your girlfriend cheats on you, what do you do?

If Your Girlfriend Cheat you, what to do

• You Slap Her ?

Votes: 29 18.7%
  • You Leave Her

Votes: 94 60.6%
  • Dont know

Votes: 32 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st i will make her friend or sister my new GF before telling her that i know .... then i will tell her and then tease her for 2 3 months ... and then i will leave the other also

REVENGE :)

i leave her but still keep in contact, still do the sweet talk. just when i'm bored atleast i got a number for booty call :D puahaha

I was with a woman for 3 years, we nearly had a baby together, and got married nearly.

She cheated on me more than enough.

Her excuse 'it's not the same anymore, your working all the time'
My reply 'well you dont work and can never get a job or never do you party on my money, and I am building us a future'

My response I packed her bags, I rang her father, and said pick your daughter up in 2 hours or shes on the streets.

Nearly had a fight with her dad but he knew she treated me like shit !!!

Get rid, be a man, grow a pair.

It will happen again, too many are afraid to be lonely, let me tell you, being single is the most amazing life ever!!! GET RID FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH LOL

~~#rage over

Hmmmmmm, bang her sister maybe? nah, she's underaged yet... mmmm, Most likely? I'd prolly just tell her it is over, and then drown myself in alchohol, for a few days. Then, gather myself up, and just bang hot bitches, no more commitments for like 10 or 20 years :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back