If you killed someone by mistake what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you can still live a normal life, but in a new country :P
True. But you'd have to find a new job, new girlfriend, new house, you don't know anything about that country when it comes to the daily life, so you'd either have to be some criminal with connections in that country, or you'd have to be careful when going out, it takes too much time to get used to the life in different country. Especially when you want to live "a normal life".

EDIT:
@PUMA
Excellent idea. No one likes to fuck with the Zetas. Or other cartels. Even though police might do some asking around about the person, so you'd have to put something in his house that would give them a clue to close the case. Make some hidden room in his house, to make it like a secret Cartel operation or something like that. But that should be only used in special cases.

True. But you'd have to find a new job, new girlfriend, new house, you don't know anything about that country when it comes to the daily life, so you'd either have to be some criminal with connections in that country, or you'd have to be careful when going out, it takes too much time to get used to the life in different country. Especially when you want to live "a normal life".

Also the fact that you just killed lets say your friend and you ran off. it kind of gives it away like hmmm Johnny disappears and Mike moved away

depends on the way of killing, if there is no way to trace back to me, then I'll just leave the body at the person's house or maybe a place where there is no one.

If I'm gonna get caught, then nothing to do except running away

EDIT: good point bxflow

probably burn the corpse somehow, that's surely the best way? all these stories of people dumping bodies in rivers and shit is just dumb!

Also the fact that you just killed lets say your friend and you ran off. it kind of gives it away like hmmm Johnny disappears and Mike moved away
Indeed, it's obvious. It only sucks if you kill him on some sort of a party, where lots of people can witness it, there's a big chance that someone recorded the whole party. So the tape would be eventually leaked on the gore sites, lol.

Indeed, it's obvious. It only sucks if you kill him on some sort of a party, where lots of people can witness it, there's a big chance that someone recorded the whole party. So the tape would be eventually leaked on the gore sites, lol.

Yea that would suck..

Let's say a person decides to turn themselves in, What happens to that person.. How would the story "me and him were best friends and it happened by mistake" Will that person still be charged like any regular murder or will they take the incident into consideration?

Yea that would suck..

Let's say a person decides to turn themselves in, What happens to that person.. How would the story "me and him were best friends and it happened by mistake" Will that person still be charged like any regular murder or will they take the incident into consideration?

Depends on which country you are living in, if it was Saudi Arabia, then the person would be stoned to death or something. But most countries will be different, as all have different laws.

Yea that would suck..

They would do the questioning, and if some average Joe tells them that you had a fight with him few weeks or even months ago, they would take that in the consideration. And that means, they wouldn't take your word so seriously.

And it does depends on how did the person died, as Belle said if it was some common accident, you wouldn't be charged. But if it was obvious murder, they would eventually find out. So turning yourself in sucks. You can never know will you be able to beat the law or not. You have to think about things like. His brother, his sister. Or even his kid!

You can't be 100% sure that even if you don't go to jail, that his brother, sister, or his kid doesn't kill you. I know that I'd kill ANYONE who'd hurt my family.

If i killed a person i would call the police afterwards apprehend myself and would sit in my jailcell and would write my story on some forum :D

I would simply bury him deeply in the graveyard in the middle of the night.
Teenagers, necrophiles, grave diggers, your method sucks. You do realize that night is the time when they do their work? And when crazy emo/scene/goth wannabe crazy teenagers drink and do blowjobs.

I remember this one time in the Dominican Republic some thiefs from out of town came into my town and stole some jewelry from some house and some people in my town chased them with shotguns then a few miles they caught up to them and shot them in the back and 1 of the guys fell off the motorcycle and the guys from my town beat the guy up to death with rocks to the head and body then he died painfully and slowly then the cops came and just watched.. they wanted to burn them but they couldnt do it in front of the cops...

@awara2006
Stoning someone to death and shooting him in the back just because he stole something is so WRONG. Just because he stole some jewelry doesn't mean he's a rapist or a killer.

And one more thing bx, you're trying to say that cops didn't do shit about it or? ...

@awara2006
Stoning someone to death and shooting him in the back just because he stole something is so WRONG. Just because he stole some jewelry doesn't mean he's a rapist or a killer.

And one more thing bx, you're trying to say that cops didn't do shit about it or? ...

Well when they got there the guy was already on the ground dying slowly.. so they really couldn't do anything as no one said who did anything.. I was raised there until I was 11 yrs old so I really don't know exactly how everything goes but from the looks of it if you go to another town and steal the residents of that town can take matters into their own hands as long as no one says anything... sad...

A friend of mines also got killed by his friend with a shotgun to the head. they thought the shotgun had no bullets but I guess it had one and the other kid blew my friends head off thinking it had no bullets. He was jailed for 1 day but the family didn't press any charges because "it was a mistake" and they were close friends so he was released..

Well when they got there the guy was already on the ground dying slowly.. so they really couldn't do anything as no one said who did anything.. I was raised there until I was 11 yrs old so I really don't know exactly how everything goes but from the looks of it if you go to another town and steal the residents of that town can take matters into their own hands as long as no one says anything... sad...

A friend of mines also got killed by his friend with a shotgun to the head. they thought the shotgun had no bullets but I guess it had one and the other kid blew my friends head off thinking it had no bullets. He was jailed for 1 day but the family didn't press any charges because "it was a mistake" and they were close friends so he was released..

I don't know.. Small towns always have their mysteries, those cops were probably crooked ones, and their real boss is the guy who is distributing the coke, not the government. Otherwise, they would question them all.

And I seriously doubt it that they released him. How the fuck they didn't realize that shotgun was loaded? "I didn't know it was loaded" is the most common case to fake. How old is your friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back