I wish to sell windows RDP or Windows Vps

Status
Not open for further replies.

warock

Hi,

I have bought dedicated servers from DC with processor i7 would like to know your purchasing power,

Basically would like to know At what price should i sell rdp,On which plans

People who give out me best competitive pricing plans would be getting RDP / windows vps for free

So come on Bid help me to help you

And also let me know who wish to buy it So that I would sell you at cheaper price

Immediate Gift : Offshore hosting account Can be used for any thing
Monthly Gift : Windows RDP/VPS [Dated 1/jan/2012]

Last edited:
46 comments
hey listen:

Round all companies are selling their RDPs accounts from 18 to 40+
Try to be a niche marketer and create unique packages with ...
Many people are not be able to buy RDP because of its price...so create less expensive packages e.g

Price: 3$ Space 10GB
Price: 4$ Space 15GB
-
-
-
-
-
Price: 20$ Space 90GB

etc...

Its just an example...Admin knows well about his servers...and there will be an option to restrict new customers....

Little but unique gona be Awesome...:)

Last edited:
hey listen:

Round all companies are selling their RDPs accounts from 18 to 40+
Try to be a niche marketer and create unique packages with ...
Many people are not be able to buy RDP because of its price...so create less expensive packages e.g

Price: 3$ Space 10GB
Price: 4$ Space 15GB
-
-
-
-
-
Price: 20$ Space 90GB

etc...

I think pricing is low but,I like the idea I and my product manager had similar ideas we were on the similar page instead of giving high resource which later on left as unused with users does not make sense instead you can make smaller accounts sell at cheaper price am no way looking to make profit out of it any time soon So that a good idea

I think pricing is low but,I like the idea I and my product manager had similar ideas we were on the similar page instead of giving high resource which later on left as unused with users does not make sense instead you can make smaller accounts sell at cheaper price am no way looking to make profit out of it any time soon So that a good idea

Its means I am eligible to get free RDP from your side...as you said...:)

Well: If I get it free, I will put you ad banner in my site.... warezocean.com

Last edited:
You should tell full server configuration and price of that server.

For example if server costs even $200, and you sell $5 accounts, you need to sell 40 accounts. As someone said above, you should check how many accounts you are selling. Also, it doesn't depend only upon server configuration but also upon network connection. Like you might be having 100mbps port or 1Gbps (metered). So, you need to see that you don't land up selling 50 RDP accounts in one server.

You should offer for $15 at-least.
Rest depends upon your config.

Unmetered or Metered ? Location ? Price ?

Reason for selling ? To bring the costs or to help people or to start RDP business ?

20 tb

Hi,

I have bought dedicated servers from DC with processor i7 would like to know your purchasing power,

Basically would like to know At what price should i sell rdp,On which plans

People who give out me best competitive pricing plans would be getting RDP / windows vps for free

So come on Bid help me to help you

And also let me know who wish to buy it So that I would sell you at cheaper price

Immediate Gift : Offshore hosting account Can be used for any thing
Monthly Gift : Windows RDP/VPS [Dated 1/jan/2012]

Your server configuration is good. But bandwidth is metered.
Lets say I RDP user uses 100GB per day , it comes to about 3 TB per month.
So, you can sell maximum 7 accounts if you consider each using 3 TB per month.

If you consider every RDP using 1 TB per month (30 GB daily) , which is for very very light users, you can sell upto 21 accounts.

Adjust the price accordingly to make up your profits.

I said metered not limited I can increase it any time :) very few providers offer 1gbit dedicated port un metered and many provider say it un metered but when i go for personal check on those sites every port is shared,So i have seen this server and its dedicated ported to my server without leakage hence speeds would be awesome i am waiting to see my users to test on my machine

You can upgrade but usually bandwidth upgrades are costly. You must consider that and other things I said before finalizing a price.

Yes normally its the scene with other providers but i have some good contacts in the data center as i mentioned you on msn im to you So i would get cheaper

metered = limited
If your server bandwidth is limited than I don't think it would be profitable buying extra bandwidth as it will coast you some good $$
As a RDP provider you have to offer private trackers like utorrent.
User will download & upload stuff...even if they upload 40 files of 1 GB..it will coast 40 GB bandwidth and torrent will coast quite more as they have to keep their ratio up.
say like...they download 20 files a day of 1 Gb minimum...down & up..it will coast 40 GB and 20 GB again uploading to file host..this is just an example...as User will keep their torrent client active all day long..causing you more bandwidth usages.
Coming to sell.
You should calculate your Server coast & divide it with the price you are plan to sell.
You also have to offer some low price to compete with other provider.
say like..you total expensive is 300 and You want to sell for $20
300/20 = 15 user...most like you can sell to 18 user.
what I am trying to say here is offer good service..Increase the number of Server as your client grow.
Limit the user per Server...You don't really have to buy High confi server if you limit the client on Machine.
Good Service will keep your client with you.
I am looking for RDP...if you are not over selling..Ping me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back