I own WRZhost.com again! Please make suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TippiE

Hi WJ members

I own wrzhost again after a few weeks of misery.
The debt they left is still pretty high but I have a lot of money coming in and I can cover this already with my personal payments.

I need suggestions now guys, I've been out of the hosting scene for a year and I want to hear what do you guys suggest to improve wrzhost.

For support please use the mediums that are intended for wrzhost support.

mail = support@wrzhost.com (mail me directly at kevin@wrzhost.com)
msn = support@wrzhost.com
skype = wrzhost

My personal other IM

aim = aimtippie
icq = 106505794

I took a uk phone number through skype if you want to call me.

+44 20 8123 8279

74 comments
How did they put it into debt so bad? Only thing I can suggest is a new not so dark layout and faster tech support

Some paypal accounts were frozen so they couldn't pay anymore leaving me with the debt.

A new layout will come soon and you will have the best support that ever existed,I can assure that.

Get people that wont fuck you over as support staff
Do a complete overhaul of the site to show your not fucking about
Try you hardest to salvage whats left its rep and build that shit up

Or just start fresh with a new name as this one is now fucked

Tippie! I have an idea!

Get people that actually know what the fuck they are doing and not skids :)

just stating the obv

Thanks for the great comments, I appreciate it.

I will own wrzhost and hire staff.
I will check everyday and control what comes in and goes out.
I will also provide decent support again.

Thanks again for all the comments! <3

Well, you should just change the name and start over with some site like WRZHost.net and bad comments about this name around the web (wht)

I don't think changing the name is a good idea. Somehow people know who you really are, things will get worse than you start it again within the mess.

As everyone said, SUPPORT! People had a lot of technical issues too. Nice to see you back again. :)

For changing the name. NOT needed.

That's it from my side. :)

The only thing you should change is the support.
I had submitted a ticket 3-4 days ago and I am still waiting for it to be update XD

A new name or some kind of free services for ex customers so that they can actually change their impression bout wrzhost.

P.S. I nv hosted at wrzhost so don't ya dare say im greedy xD

I definitely wouldn't start over, as Wrzhost is a reputed hosting company that's already around for several years. Ofcourse this comes with both good and bad reviews...

New design, better support... ;)

You should learn to answer your CURRENT client's SIMPLE question(You doesn't even have a plan on when can you repay all debts). Till now...it's still crappy..dun even think of overall support baka

Treat your members better and stop overpricing everything. Also, get rid of your HK VPS if you haven't already. Wasted $60 of mine and the reason I left, and I even was paying for a dedicated before that.

As for support, well there's enough said, but with the amount of users you have, you need more then 2 people doing support tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back